Snow and Mud misses ME!!!

RenegadeX800

Reaction score
Hello,

I received an email from Snow and Mud which is amusing.

Here it is:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hello, RenegadeX800!
We've noticed that you've not been active on Snow and Mud.com for quite some time now, and we miss you!

Could we not tempt you back?

If you don't remember your password, you can request it here: Snow and Mud.com - Lost Password Recovery Form
We hope to see you soon

Kindest Regards
Snow and Mud.com
https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I remember why I have not been back. It is because of Catmandoo and SumitRick and some other moderators. Myself and many others impression was that this site was set up for the founder and his close friends. Anyone with an opinion that was different was moderated/banned etc. That is why myself and many others never came back and will not likely come back.
Catmandoo go to hell.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We should set up a group, that deals with all of us that have been banned.:eek:
Funny I used to get those messages E Mailed to me but I couldn't log on cuz I was banned. Even got a Christmas wish when I was banned:eek:
Give it another try RX8 and see what happens.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
We should set up a group, that deals with all of us that have been banned.:eek:
Funny I used to get those messages E Mailed to me but I couldn't log on cuz I was banned. Even got a Christmas wish when I was banned:eek:
Give it another try RX8 and see what happens.

..... Wondered if ya got the card !:D;):)

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
i have many differing opinions than the founder and his friends. and i speak my mind. i dont hold back. in person and on this board.lol. and i have yet to have a problem with mods etc... the only times i have seen anything happen is when people are getting out of control. well welcome back i guess. or goodbye. whatever.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Sorry you feel that way RenegadeX800, We have been growing every week by members and most of them come back to the site. I hear good things from many and never bad things. The moderators do check threads, we miss things too but we do have to watch what is put on, we have eased up alot on what we moderate these days as there is alot of posts, and we were on a learning curve as well. The site grew so fast. As a Canadian website that is registered with the CIRA (Canadian Internet Registration Authority), as https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/f14/www.snowandmud.ca works as well to get you here. This site is registered as 'G' for general. And with all the lawsuites that can fly these days we do have to watch product or supplier slandering or abuse to any of those parities. A lawsuit against a website can possibly shut the site down for good. The laws in Canada and the USA are quite different as well. You say many others as well, funny I seem to get these comments from only you!

We have a strong member base and the word is getting around, SnowandMud.com will continue to grow by members well beyond the 5000 mark by next winter.

And I don't know what the problems with Catmando are, he is one on the nicest guys I know. I met him through this site, and became good friends with him and his family, and don't think he needs to be told to go to hell. As well as Summitric, he's been a great help to all here. The moderators do not get paid one cent to do what they do here this is just something they do to help out. We have moderators from Calgary and Edmonton to McBride, BC.

We work very hard to make this site what it has become, and a few people that dont like somthing on a site can just go somewhere else rather than causing issues for everyone to deal with.

Thanks,:rant:

Last edited:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW this brings back some not so FOND memories. Its six of 1 and a half dozen of the other really. Im probably the WORST one for sayin whats on my mind and NOT thinkin before I say it. What i think you must remember is all that is posted here is either an opinion or personal experience and all the staff here im sure has an opinion or personal experience on how to deal with what gets posted.What i will say is since I have been back i noticed a more relaxed staff here.:)

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW!
I would like to say good job to snowandmud.com and all the mods who help out. I come to this site for the things i Love which is not you guys lol. but pretty much anything that burns GAS! I am not here to listen to some know it all tough guys cursing and flex n their muscles, if so I would watch Jack Ass or something, its a info and discussion site there is no one right answer but a lot of good ideas.
let r RIP all!!:D and if ya just want to be KOOL go back to high skool and try again:cool:

theres my 4 cents on this here discussion

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Being a "mod" myself on a hunting site; I'll defend the guys that volunteer to help keep this site an info sharing site, and not let it turn into a low class 4M with every post turning into;...... "My dad can beat up your dad". Chances are that if anyone has their post moderated; they knew when they wrote the post that it was most likely going to get punted. When you get caught speeding is that the cop's fault too? C-ya RX8, too bad you feel that way.
Shredder

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember why I have not been back. It is because of Catmandoo and SumitRick and some other moderators. Myself and many others impression was that this site was set up for the founder and his close friends. Anyone with an opinion that was different was moderated/banned etc. That is why myself and many others never came back and will not likely come back.
Catmandoo go to hell.
did you have another acct before? if not, 15 posts total on Snow And Mud and you are angry? I haven't been here for long, but this is one of the most friendliest and helpful OHV sites I frequent. if this is your original account, you must've been a dick the day you started. don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.....

DISCLAIMER: this is just my opinion, views may not be reflected by the owners, administrators, and moderators of the Snow And Mud site. I indemnify the admin of all liability resulting from any posts made by me, and accept any consequences handed out by the above mentioned. I realize my posting priviledges are just that, a priviledge and not a RIGHT.

that is all....

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guy is just stirring:eek:
Catman and SumRic got big spoons too:D
I like everyone on this site......................................Well except Deano...............:eek:.....................man those 670 days bring back memories:D

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If newcomers to this site find that it seems like it was set up for the founder and friends,thats because the atmosphere here IS friendly and does have some mild bantering,-much like friends do-. I personally do not know anyone on this site but,if it seems like we are all friends then I say " JOB WELL DONE"

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well since I have been on this site I have met a lot of people,I have found a few that seem to think I'm an a-hole,but they all seem to be hiding behind a keyboard and never seem to want to meet me for a beer and discuss my a-hole demeaner.I have actually had my life threatend on here by people who hate my guts for no apparent reason.As stated above we do this not for our little group of moderators but we do this for you for the love of the sport.After having my life threatend and taking shots by Dicks like you and continuing on like nothing happened because I know I am a part of a good thing.I have met in person well over a hundred members from this site and they are not all my best buddies as you think but I dont recall any of them thinking I' an a-hole.How many have you met and when are we going for a beer?
catmando!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Told everybody not to worry Catman's got a big spoon too:D:D
WOOOOWHOOOOOO looks like we can say a-hole now:D

Qub3d

Reaction score
Very interesting. From someone who is new to both the S&M site and to Quadding as well, I have got to say that since day 1 of posting the knowledge and feedback from the people (moderators or not) on this site is second to NONE. There are some sites and people that wouldn't give a 'newbie' the time of day when it comes to what kind of tires to buy, what gear works best etc...

Regardless, everyone is entitled to their opinions and I am not without mine. I agree with most everyone on here that these forums should be a form of expression (with limits) and if you exceed those limits; to protect the interests of the rest of it's members - those people should be dealt with accordingly. Hence the moderators. Some people are just too stupid to know what those limits are and this forum or any other are probably better off without them.

My :twocents:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very interesting. From someone who is new to both the S&M site and to Quadding as well, I have got to say that since day 1 of posting the knowledge and feedback from the people (moderators or not) on this site is second to NONE. There are some sites and people that wouldn't give a 'newbie' the time of day when it comes to what kind of tires to buy, what gear works best etc...

Regardless, everyone is entitled to their opinions and I am not without mine. I agree with most everyone on here that these forums should be a form of expression (with limits) and if you exceed those limits; to protect the interests of the rest of it's members - those people should be dealt with accordingly. Hence the moderators. Some people are just too stupid to know what those limits are and this forum or any other are probably better off without them.

My :twocents:

Judging by the look on YOUR face, Id say the NEWBIE needs his BUM changed.;):D:eek:

Top Bottom