Snow Allredy damn it!!!

Little Buddy

Reaction score
So I got an early start & have my weapons sharpend up & ready about a month early this year.
Put the kiddies to bed, dark out, gotta work tomorrow & not much else to do.
Sittin around watching some TV & there is some BS show about useless Fers that live at home past 30...Makes me a bit upset.:realmad:
Checked out FB to find that the school system doesn't want to call it Christmas any more & that the national anthym might offend some people.............. I fricken flipped out a little. I mean, screw off allready!
Stay in your own crappy 3d world then!!!
:rant:Now the 2 yr old comes out of bed with a handfull of poop to tell me that he's a good boy because he put it in the potty!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure weather laugh, cry or just EFFing leave! YOUR DOING IT WRONG!!

Here I am thinking that I need a life. The quads are all but put away. Grass & leaves are done. Nothing needs fixed or prepped or modded. Well OK< I allready spend the mod money....
Can't really go for beer because the wife has me on some gay diet & well- I have to work anyways.

It's gotta snow soon or I'll be commited! I need to ride or wreck something now....

Top Bottom