Sneak Peak Boost-It Snow Check Program

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
We are working on our Snowcheck program for next season and this is a peek at what the pricing will be.
All kits come with water to air intercoolers, Garrett turbos, and of course extra injectors for those who want to make real power.
We will not offer a pump gas kit or care to develop one. If a turbo two stroke is burning pump gas, then it's not making the kind of power a turbo customer wants or deserves. Pump gas guys would want to turn the power up after two days, so we have skipped that step and went with more power out of the gate.
More details will be released shortly.
UPDATE!
Boost-It has been working on a deal with VP Racing and all Cycle Works locations to offer an easier and more Canadian approach to turbo kits.
All Cycle Works locations are now able to offer their customers a Boost-It coupon code which will give the customer a discount on their kit install. The install and sale of the turbo kit will still be handled by Boost-It, so the dealer does not have to deal with the turbo aspect at all, but is still very happy that their Cycle Works customer is receiving a great Canadian product and getting local service.
Boost-It is also offering their customers special pricing on VP racing fuel to run in their new turbo kit. A typical mixture of Race fuel is between 25-50% depending on boost levels and power requirements.
Because of the aggressiveness of this Snowcheck program, we will not likely have stock on turbo kits this fall and all turbo kits will be preordered. We will set aside an allotment of kits for Cycle Works customers, but kits will not be unlimited so a snowcheck preorder is the only way to assure delivery of a kit for late summer or fall.
Also something new for this upcoming season is a kit that is much easier to install. Kits will be available for self install so the gear heads out there can swing their own wrenches on these great kits. For more information, call our shop at 1-403-704-1032
Thanks

Last edited:

b_doornenbal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling that this is going to be the only way a person will be able to get a BOOST-It sled as wicked as these things run !!...... They are getting busy !

• Thanks
Reactions: NM

borsky

Reaction score
there is no such thing as a pump gas turbo, just claims. For a 2 stroke anyways. IMO

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guaranteed this will be a VERY popular program. Good to see!

• Thanks

NM

Reaction score
Ok ladies and gents. We know what's coming for next season, which is actually really good for us, and we are taking deposits for turbo kits.
Now is the time to plan ahead for a guaranteed place in line for a turbo kit. There may not be inventory on kits this fall.

RyanMuir

Reaction score
Ok ladies and gents. We know what's coming for next season, which is actually really good for us, and we are taking deposits for turbo kits.
Now is the time to plan ahead for a guaranteed place in line for a turbo kit. There may not be inventory on kits this fall.

Neil, will you be doing something similar with people interested on turboing a viper?

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What charge tube intake temps are you seeing with your water to air ?....I recently put a water to air on and it dropped it from 50 deg cel to 16 deg cel. With these new vipers coming out it's making me think of jumping ship to a Yamaha.

NM

Reaction score
Neil, Are we going to be able to get a Boost-It turbo system in the US this year?
Hey sorry, missed this post.
We have no intention of entering the US market. There is a lot of business here in Western Canada so we don't need to venture out.
obviously all of the major US turbo companies like Alberta money. Most of them were at the Edm sled show.

Last edited:

NM

Reaction score
What charge tube intake temps are you seeing with your water to air ?....I recently put a water to air on and it dropped it from 50 deg cel to 16 deg cel. With these new vipers coming out it's making me think of jumping ship to a Yamaha.
The charge temps off boost were around 0 deg C and the warmest we could get them was about 16-20 deg C.
We had a non intercooled two stroke that we were able to get up to 70 deg C and the intercooled water to air two stroke was 23 Deg C.
If you come to Yamafest you should throw a leg over one.

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The charge temps off boost were around 0 deg C and the warmest we could get them was about 16-20 deg C.
We had a non intercooled two stroke that we were able to get up to 70 deg C and the intercooled water to air two stroke was 23 Deg C.
If you come to Yamafest you should throw a leg over one.

those are really good numbers ! I'd love to come to yamma fest but unfortunately I gotta work through it. One day I hope to try one of your products, heard nothing but good things bout them.

• Thanks

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are the chances boost-it team will be in revy March 29th weekend ?

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I saw Neil today in revy on the viper with 36" front end and t-motion racers edge! That thing tips over like nothin I couldn't believe it! I'm a huge doo fan but this viper is really making it hard for me to say no to Yamaha . It sounded awesome when he took off no burbles nothing. It's going to be a hard sled to beat.

Top Bottom