Smurff's Repair Bar

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sell him that 1000 you got on the shelf maybe he could keep up then. at least he would be able to break parts reaaly good then instead of just bending stuff.

Smurff1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sell him that 1000 you got on the shelf maybe he could keep up then. at least he would be able to break parts reaaly good then instead of just bending stuff.

I wounder how much on top of 2400 it would cost to get the rest of
the acc. parts for the 1000 Short Block?

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wanted: Trailer parking near Smurffs' Repair Bar. Full hookups required. Will bring Whisky.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I believe that the first step is admitting that we all have a problem. i just don't know what the problem is?

Obviously you need more reliable sleds.....that is the problem, all this fixing chit cuts into the drinking time....

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Obviously you need more reliable sleds.....that is the problem, all this fixing chit cuts into the drinking time....

Not sure if that is it, perhaps we need to learn how to handle our sleds better (speaking for myself only of course)? But I do agree with your point about freeing up more time for drinking.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if the ext. cord isn't long enough I know hes got a big ace generator.:d

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if that is it, perhaps we need to learn how to handle our sleds better (speaking for myself only of course)? But I do agree with your point about freeing up more time for drinking.

can you imagine what our wives would say if we only got together to drink all the time:realmad: we need the sleds to break so we have an excuse;)

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
Wanted: Trailer parking near Smurffs' Repair Bar. Full hookups required. Will bring Whisky.

I have a spot next door for your trailer. I'ts only a stumbleings distance to your bed. $150/mth plus whisky. If you have any creative input to the work being performed you could work off the 150 but the whisky stays firm.:beer::d

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a spot next door for your trailer. I'ts only a stumbleings distance to your bed. $150/mth plus whisky. If you have any creative input to the work being performed you could work off the 150 but the whisky stays firm.:beer::d

What a deal.....as long as I get to help drink the whisky too. That might however impair my ability for any creative input. Damn....knew it was too good to be true.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
probably not actually. I know for myself the more i drink the more creative i get. I think that's the way it goes anyways.

Top Bottom