smoked headlights?

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
has anyone ever done/heard of using window tint to get a "smoked" look? i know for truck headlights you buy the headlight already tinted, but what do they use in or on the glass to get that look? i don't wanna use actual covers but i think that smoked look would be pretty cool. there's probably something out there already and i just haven't seen it yet, but hey i'm cheap :D

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to JB's or somewhere l;ike that and buy headlight tint, comes in a spray can and you can put it on in thin coats til its dark enough.

I think Maxwell did this to his sled, maybe ask his advice.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canadian tire sell translucent paint for tail lights. It gets pretty black but when you turn on the head lights they still are bright. I did my girl friends m7 and it looks good.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318376264.764439.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318376264.764439.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 181

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U used window tint on the outside lense works great and some light at hite,, best part is,, ya can rip it right off if ya dont want it anymore

5 bucks

hell I got some left if ya like
trailer 022.jpg

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holly chit the pics are huge so many changes around here lol,,, wheres my arcade already????

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seems canadian tire is the place to go lol. the window tint looks good. and like you said if i get sick of it just rip it off. :beer: thanks guys.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My son uses that stuff on his car's tail lights and marker lights. It's called " NIGHT SHADE". Canadian Tire has it. :D

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is any light restricted?

ya I would say you loose about half the lighting so to speak but at least ya can see infront your bumper and find your way out or if emergency just rip thie chit off quick

if you paint you will loose the lights and its permanent

yes canadian tire has some or stop by a tint shop and I bet they give ya a chunk for free,, ct is $18 I think

Top Bottom