SLP stage 2 kit

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am wondering how much you guys know about this kit. I am going to do this similair setup on my 2010 m8, but i want to mix it up a bit without having to F with the power commander box. The kit contains SLP Single Pipe Set, High Flow Intake Kit, Power Commander V, and an SLP Clutch Kit. I like the idea of the pipe and commander but, there weights are of the rivet type that you have to pound in and out everytime you play with them. This setup might have its place but not in my sled. I am going to instal cutler fully adjustable weights. My big concern is in the intake. I have the timbersled pods on my sled. The whole idea to me for the timbersled is get rid of the junk that attaches to the hood AKA weight. Slp wants me to put all that junk back in and run there idea of a vented airbox. If i run my timbersled intake and there stage 2 am i going to have to come up with my own numbers or do you think i will be able to get away with there program. Any help would be greatly appreciated. SORRY FOR THE NOVEL

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would think you'd be fine running their map. Since your sucking in warm air as opposed to cold air by the headlight I'm sure it would probably run on par or slightly richer. The only thing you have to keep an eye on is those pod being covered in ice where the motor can't suck air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom