sledwraps?

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledwraps.com were awesome to deal with. Pick an exsisting or send your own graphics in.. 300 us dollars delivered to your door within 2 weeks, Their decals fit great, On Polaris as that is all I have done. Did my '06 700 RMK, My 08 800 RMK, And hoping to do my 2010800 Dragon Just haven't decided on what to stick it with yet.
post the pics if you still have some.luv to seee em

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is mine if it comes up. PICT0115.jpg

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was for 2009, nothing yet for 2011 sled from machineincked very strong wraps.

Treedragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The custom color and the custom lettering only cost $60 and the turn around was very fast a couple of hours and they sent me the design changes. HTR designs are very customer friendly I would recommend them to anyone. There graphics alone are second to none and i watched a short youtube video and they look like they're very easy to install as long as you take your time:D

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did you guys deal with your vents?

I have a full set of frog skins on my M8 and it looks as though i would not be able to use a portion of the wrap due to it covering the clutch vents.

Do you pull off the frog skins then put on the wrap and then install new frog skins, Or do you just cut the wrap around your vents?

I would like to te see some wrapped Cats to compare.

TB

mikemc

Reaction score
HTR the best way to go, good service, good producy, good guys
did a custom for me , no extra charge, well worth the money new new 034.jpg new new 032.jpg

evil1

Reaction score
HTR is awesome, also try machine inked in etown,,anything u want,,any graffic they can duplicate on your sled,,material is durable also

Newgen

Reaction score
I'd love to put the "Mad Clown Bloody" on my '10 Assault. Problem is that I'm running xxxmod's vents over my side panels. I'm worried what it will look like with that massive piece missing on both sides. Does HTR do tunnel/fuel tank wraps for IQ's?

freezie

Reaction score
my 2011 rmk 600 144, with arctic fx wrap.before and after

photo1.jpg sled 004.jpg photo.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom