Sleds stolen in golden dec.4

funinsno

Reaction score
mad:A friend of mine just called to say the their sleds and enclosed trailer were stolen out of the Prestege Hotel parking lot last night. The trailer will be very easy to spot as it will have FAT BOYZ RACING TEAM on the side in red! keep an eye for it. The sleds hare 08 163" one looks stock while the other has quite a few add ons, red tool box mounted on the back. RAM GPS mount with a hard wire adaptor, muff pot. blue/white panels many attachment points along the tunnel.

Masterquadman

Reaction score
This seems to be an ongoing issue with places like Golden and Revy. I can remember several such incidents being reported in the forum last year. It makes a guy not want to head to those areas. There are a lot of opportunists there. A bait trailer would get these guys caught in a hurry. Where are the RCMP when you need them. Maybe some us Alberta boys should set something up and be waitin in the back with a surprise the next time they strike. Or maybe a GPS tracker. I have yet to go riding there for fear of the same thing happening.
Will definitely keep an I out in Calgary. Probably won't see anything here though.:realmad:

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 307
Top Bottom