Stolen!

Goondocker97

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be posted in the stolen section but I figure this will get a little more attention here to try and get the sleds and trailer back as soon as possible. This morning there was a 26 foot Wells Cargo car hauler enclosed trailer containing FOUR snowmobiles stolen from HINTON ALBERTA. Inside the trailer there was a 2014 red and black summit X 163 track. A 2012 Summit SP yellow and black 163 track. A 2011 summit sp 154 black with blue decals. And a 1997 Summit blue hood mint condition. All snowmobiles are in good shape and all have muff pots on TSS cans thats the only modifications done to them. I figure i will post here since usually when things go missing are are posted here the people of Snow and Mud can track things down! Any information on these items call the RCMP. Thanks!
Also check your local facebook buy and sell pages for anything that may be related. Will post pictures when i figure out how to
Thanks again

Goondocker97

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
photo 1.jpg
photo 5.jpg

Clark Grizwald

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's quite the piss off when a guy works his behind off just to have some jack ass steal it, Sorry to hear of the loss in your family but realistically they are more than likely stripped to the bone by now and the trailer is more than likely another color or in a different province unfortunately. lock it or loose it used to be a good phrase, these days it's lock it and loose it anyways. Hope you had good insurance and can hit the trail on a brand new ride soon

Top Bottom