Sled stolen in golden dec.4

funinsno

Reaction score
:mad:A friend of mine just called to say the their sleds and enclosed trailer were stolen out of the Prestege Hotel parking lot last night. The trailer will be very easy to spot as it will have FAT BOYZ RACING TEAM on the side in red! keep an eye for it. The sleds hare 08 163" one looks stock while the other has quite a few add ons, red tool box mounted on the back. RAM GPS mount with a hard wire adaptor, muff pot. blue/white panels many attachment points along the tunnel.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's scary! We were parked right across the street at the Park Inn. Hopefully someone spots something! We will keep our eyes peeled!

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeh we were sledding with them yesterday, well Not Aaron he couldn't get his sled going till last night. But we left the prestige at 4:15 this morning and they were still their, then he called us around 8 to let us know what happened. Wish we would have walked out on them while it was happening.

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
I ate breakfast right beside them at the diner but did not know about it until after they left and I heard the waitress tell some people beside me.

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought some cheap insurance. It is a trailer wheel lock. A thief who desperately needs my sled and trailer can just jack the trailer up and remove the tire, then install a new tire.

IMO, very few thieves are that ambitious. They will just move on to the next trailer. Cost me under $50 on ebay

New-Denver-Wheel-Boot-Lock-Lawn-Tractor-Golf-Cart-for-sale_370247286927.jpg

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeh we were sledding with them yesterday, well Not Aaron he couldn't get his sled going till last night. But we left the prestige at 4:15 this morning and they were still their, then he called us around 8 to let us know what happened. Wish we would have walked out on them while it was happening.

We were the other guys that unloaded at the Harbor with your group on Saturday. As I mentioned we were across the street at the Park Inn. I remember waking up at 6:00am to the sound of a truck hauling a$$ down 11th street. Maybe that was the thieves making their get away.

I think the Hotel Operators in Golden would be well served to up some sort of security or cameras to deter thieves. We actually used to stay downtown quite a bit as it seemed that a lot of the thefts in Golden happen at the Hotels along the highway as it's a nice easy get away. The thieves could be in Calgary likely before anyone notices. Also staying at a Motor Inn type of Hotel like the Park Inn is nice because your rig is right outside your room most of the time.

Hopefully someone sees something and these d bags are held accountable. :realmad:

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That kinda chit makes my blood boil! I was across the street at the park inn also. Easily could have been my sled gone. I really feel for you guys. I hope these guys are caught and whipped with bamboo for a month straight!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can't trust anyone anymore. shoot shovel and shut up seems to e the remedy so far. feeling your pain. :beer:

fastdude

Reaction score
I feel your frustration:mad: One day someone will catch one of these guys and going to be a sh1ty day for that fellow:nono:

Top Bottom