sleds seem to be worth more in parts!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I potentially have a motor for you. Would be cheaper than fixing your other one probably, running and can be heard. Runs hard, no issues.

PM me.

Gary, I would think your motor would fetch about $1500, depending on mileage and shape. The 809's hauled ass but not many chassis' that fit a triple anymore, so you are looking at a limited market for it. Would be wise to advertize out east to some lake/drag racers, might get a little closer to $2000 out east IMO.

is that just the bare block or with everything on it from the new jaws pipes, clutch, bored carbs, filters, vari-flow, powerjets?

Last edited:

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I potentially have a motor for you. Would be cheaper than fixing your other one probably, running and can be heard. Runs hard, no issues.

PM me.

Gary, I would think your motor would fetch about $1500, depending on mileage and shape. The 809's hauled ass but not many chassis' that fit a triple anymore, so you are looking at a limited market for it. Would be wise to advertize out east to some lake/drag racers, might get a little closer to $2000 out east IMO.

hey modman.....do you have a complete 670 that I can put in this zx? then the kid can up grade from his 550 RMk to a 670? PM me what you have.....I might have to try and sell this triple!

Top Bottom