Sledding Wedding

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hee hee.. I can't tell if this one is you or me on the ground! lol.. I'll look for the other one too
holy smokers is your sled responsive.... How many people said "wow you don't have to lean as far on a pro" after they hit the ground! lol

that one is me :D, you need to cut your flop pics from the video i took

i think it took everyone that rode it about 30 seconds before they realized that. the best was that they all did it right in front of everyone too, turn to the left and flop.

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fixed the picture from being deanerized

CarveFix.jpg

photoshop is awesome

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry about that man. I just cant help myself. I didnt know you guys were going to take pictures. Great job on the photoshop though!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry about that man. I just cant help myself. I didnt know you guys were going to take pictures. Great job on the photoshop though!

wouldn't have it any other way!!! :) :D! :beer::beer:

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

hey it's what we do, we see powder we ride it till there's nothing left

but i did hear rumors that some one wants to duct tape you to a tree in front of a bunch of untouched and make you watch as she destroys it

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

but i did hear rumors that some one wants to duct tape you to a tree in front of a bunch of untouched and make you watch as she destroys it

haa haa haa ha ahaa haa haaa;):d:beer:

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hahaha!!

Well then "she" had better have some titanium infused duct tape.

Ok back to topic...........funnest wedding ever! Even if I did have to stay up all night boozing with the only three die hards there to make up for all the other weiners that went home at 9:30! 3 hours of sleep just isnt enough after a bottle of rum. But totally worth it.:d

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A BIG Congrats MOMMA, on your "coolest wedding ever!!"
LOVE the pics, looks like sooooo much fun!! And, what a GORGEOUS blue bird day!! :party2::party2:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha!!

Well then "she" had better have some titanium infused duct tape.

Ok back to topic...........funnest wedding ever! Even if I did have to stay up all night boozing with the only three die hards there to make up for all the other weiners that went home at 9:30! 3 hours of sleep just isnt enough after a bottle of rum. But totally worth it.:d

Yup so thankful that you took one for the team man... Asleep by 9:30 on our wedding night! lol!!

You even cleaned up everything while on 3 hours of sleep too!!!!! I have titanium infused tape..... be prepared..... watch your back...... sleep with one eye open......... (insert scary music here) dun dun daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A BIG Congrats MOMMA, on your "coolest wedding ever!!"
LOVE the pics, looks like sooooo much fun!! And, what a GORGEOUS blue bird day!! :party2::party2:

Thank you so much!!!! Can you believe the perfect weather!!! So many people came up to me today and said aren't you happy your wedding wasn't this weekend.. It's freakin freezing here with huge wind gusts!!!!!

Top Bottom