Sledding Season is here

rstewart

Reaction score
Sledding Season is here - Allen Crk

Valemount - Allen creek.

Went sledding on nov 3rd to allen creek, AWSOME. Trail up has snow from parking lot, about 5 - 10 inches up till km 5 then couple feet. Was warm out so it is melting fast. Wont take long for trail to get to the rocks once more people start showing up.

Up at the cabin, there was about 2.5 - 3 feet of snow, once we got farther back into the bowls we got into a solid 3 feet or more of good base with some awsome powder riding in the treed areas. Was snowing and drifting fast and hard when we were up there.

Attachments

• Valemount Nov 09 004e.jpg
    Valemount Nov 09 004e.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Valemount Nov 09 005e.jpg
    Valemount Nov 09 005e.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Valemount Nov 09 007e.jpg
    Valemount Nov 09 007e.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Valemount Nov 09 009e.jpg
    Valemount Nov 09 009e.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great news, but yup!...pictures would be nice! Pretty-please:cool:

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Sledding Season is here - Allen Crk

Valemount - Allen creek.

Went sledding on nov 3rd to allen creek, AWSOME. Trail up has snow from parking lot, about 5 - 10 inches up till km 5 then couple feet. Was warm out so it is melting fast. Wont take long for trail to get to the rocks once more people start showing up.

Up at the cabin, there was about 2.5 - 3 feet of snow, once we got farther back into the bowls we got into a solid 3 feet or more of good base with some awsome powder riding in the treed areas. Was snowing and drifting fast and hard when we were up there.

I'm turned on now:d:beer:

I want to go sledding so badly!

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

nice pics looks like a few first stucks of the year.

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yeah, im heading up for teh first ride of the year with rucky on the 13 - 15, i am pretty stoked conditions are looking up

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Conditions up high are looking good, but we really need a shot of lower valley snow before that weekend.

The weather man is showing some colder temps and snow in the next few days, so Ive got my fingers crossed.

Curtis

junior750

Reaction score
looks good. as i posted in another thread we are suppiosed to get 20 cm's tomorrow in newfoundland, but no where near riding yet

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like you got all the essentials in for a Good days ride. Did some powder riding, got stuck, and hugged a tree. haha awsome pics. Can't wait for the first trip!

Harp

Reaction score
Looks like you got all the essentials in for a Good days ride. Did some powder riding, got stuck, and hugged a tree. haha awsome pics. Can't wait for the first trip!

Looks Great! Let it snowwww!

Top Bottom