Sledding Revelstoke Conditions and Grooming

taxman

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the current amount of snow in ft boulder has sofar and has grooming on the hills started yet?

sledsluts

Reaction score
THE boys are up in revy as we speak. Talked to them yesterday and frisby was groomed friday night, starting at the 2 k mark. they say the snow is awsome with a good base 3-4 feet of fresh.sorry didn't hear about boulder but I think it would be good as well.

SX_Viper_mtx

Reaction score
THE boys are up in revy as we speak. Talked to them yesterday and frisby was groomed friday night, starting at the 2 k mark. they say the snow is awsome with a good base 3-4 feet of fresh.sorry didn't hear about boulder but I think it would be good as well.

hahahah nice name....lol

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
no i looked it up after he told me, and yes they made a a few dragon 900 but it was just blacked out and dragon graphics, on the computer in the shops it was still considered a rmk 900

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
theres 2 of us for sure goin and its 50/50 on the other guy... give us a call sometime during the week if ur in maybe take that clutch puller with ya... if u think of it..

i'm not sure anymore for this week end:( if i recieve all the parts for my carburetor i'm in for sure but i will know later this week parts order monday so....

SX_Viper_mtx

Reaction score
i'm not sure anymore for this week end:( if i recieve all the parts for my carburetor i'm in for sure but i will know later this week parts order monday so....

dam.. lol ok we'll let us know what u decide, if not stop over for a beer or 3,4,5 etc lol..or we'll throw a sled movie on Pierre and get right outta er lol.

let me know anyways man,.
VJ

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Road has been plowed to the parking area at 4 km. on the Kirkup your riding a km. of dirt and another km of skinny then its all good.
Herb was able to bring down enough snow off the bank to put in the trail across the rock face above the cabin. He groomed to the top of AB. hill.
There is close to 7 ft. of snow now at the cabin, there was 8 ft. at christmas last yr.

DSCF4453.jpg

DSCF4455.jpg

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i rode boulder friday and sat
pics coming but skinny visability nil on friday and some what better on sat just got home

Top Bottom