sledding on Chestermere Lake?

Cliff Clavin

Reaction score
Calgarysledguy, your map was invaluable....We were out on Monday at Chestermere and I gotta say, they do not make it easy for non residents to unload on the big side. We ended up parking where Calgarysledguy suggested, on the se corner of the lake on the side of the road.....

There was a few others on quads out there and one guy on an argo...The lake is a good place to go with kids and family or to fine tune the sled....Anyone looking to ride more than a couple of hours should will get bored...

Lots of people fishing on the lake, I am guessing the noise from the sleds were driving the fish away....oh well...

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Calgarysledguy, your map was invaluable....We were out on Monday at Chestermere and I gotta say, they do not make it easy for non residents to unload on the big side. We ended up parking where Calgarysledguy suggested, on the se corner of the lake on the side of the road.....

There was a few others on quads out there and one guy on an argo...The lake is a good place to go with kids and family or to fine tune the sled....Anyone looking to ride more than a couple of hours should will get bored...

Lots of people fishing on the lake, I am guessing the noise from the sleds were driving the fish away....oh well...

Glad i could help.
Map was invaluable but parked were i suggested LOL.Must have been Valuable.:d.

I haven't ice fished there in 2-3 years. But always brought the sled.Fishing is usually pretty good.4 fish in half day fishing......nothing big of course.Good place to bring a kid fishing.Sleds never seemed to scare them away.....

heikki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad i could help.
Map was invaluable but parked were i suggested LOL.Must have been Valuable.:d.

I haven't ice fished there in 2-3 years. But always brought the sled.Fishing is usually pretty good.4 fish in half day fishing......nothing big of course.Good place to bring a kid fishing.Sleds never seemed to scare them away.....

Ice fishing and sledding go together..I hear sleds work real good for trolling

:wtg:

Top Bottom