Sledding Gloves.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tried a few Klim and never impressed, bought the new Ski Doo and had warm wet hands... I'm going to try the Tobe ones this year. I heard Carl say in a video that people like me need to turn down the grip warmers as the hot ones make your hands sweat, which makes sense... I'm going with handguards and lower heater temps.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been wearing Klim for many years and I love them. I went to Martin to grab another pair because they were like $100 off but while I was there I tried on a pair of Ski-Doo Outdry Backcountry gloves and they felt lighter and fit better so I bought those instead.

snowcannon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haev 2 sets of capto light as my main riding gloves, 1 set of capto heavy for the stuck days and trail rides in the am, and 2 sets of capto undercuff with a little more insulation for the colder days.
Seems like the capto undercuffs are really popular. Sold out in Canada. Online at least.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Classy gloves from any truck stop. Only 11$. Some pretty nice colours also.

Haha that's so me. Any glove around $10 and it fits me, I buy it. Did the $100 glove for a while but they get wet too. Now, I did find a skookum pair of $100 gloves on the road last year. Thank you very much Mr. Lost gloves sledder.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tobe gloves have been killer for myself. haev a cut int he leather after getting a little excited with a saw and they are still waterproof. gave away all my klim and scott gloves and replaced them with tobe ones.
X2, we sold lots of Tobe gloves ( including me) and love them

Dry hands, and twice the rides on them than my last 3 sets of motorfist junk, keep ripping between fingers

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tobe Capto Gauntlet (over the cuff) are my new favorite gloves. Having the cuff which I tuck under the jacket cuff keeps any snow out which with short gloves I found to be the largest reason they ever became damp for me. I have gone through a lot of gloves the last several years and these are easily one of the better gloves I have had.

Top Bottom