sledchick on a 162

highmark x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya don't worry that kitty cat won't make it out of the parking lot girl,lol:d. No you shouln't have no problem with that sled, and happy riding and play safe.:d:d:beer::beer:

got snow?

Reaction score
Website
www.grasslandtrailersales.com
I disagree. I know many small ladies who can shred and carve better then most 'heavy' men. And a couple of these ladies ride M1000's....
:d:beer:

Oh I believe it but I do know some small ladies that have trouble carving and side hilling because they are a bit tiny which is alright... Power to all ladies who love to sled!!!! :):beer:

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup that was me.. which guy were you? I'm signed up for the AST2 in Golden in January.
Turning my sled over was more difficult on the old 01' but the new cat will be much easier! BUT I still could do it just for the record. :d

I was the guy that put on the ABS pack and gotta blast it, not the pulse.

He was the guy standing there watching and not offering his help apparently.....:D

Pffff, thats half true, I was there to learn, I also put on the pack and pulled the trigger, can't offer any knowledge but ill be a test dumbie.

JustPinItFoxxy

Reaction score
you were the young guy that did the ABS pack? right on that was helpful I think I'm going to get that bag.. I'm trying to decide between the two but based on success rate on the ABS I think it's the best option

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you were the young guy that did the ABS pack? right on that was helpful I think I'm going to get that bag.. I'm trying to decide between the two but based on success rate on the ABS I think it's the best option

Buy the ABS, it's what I have. I checked a few out, and I think it's the best. I have been happy with it anyway!:beer:

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I bought an ABS aswell used off Skibeadoo. Kevin Wilson from RMX came up to Red Deer from Rosedale and hooked me up with a probe, a canister to test it, and than a another new canister/trigger to replace it. Showed me how to air it out and pack it, all that good stuff. He feels the 10L is better than the 15L, that the 30L was excessive, especially a girl of your size.

JustPinItFoxxy

Reaction score
I bought an ABS aswell used off Skibeadoo. Kevin Wilson from RMX came up to Red Deer from Rosedale and hooked me up with a probe, a canister to test it, and than a another new canister/trigger to replace it. Showed me how to air it out and pack it, all that good stuff. He feels the 10L is better than the 15L, that the 30L was excessive, especially a girl of your size.

I'll have to size them out thanx for the advice

RTSOKO

Reaction score
Foxy, I will remember that phrase old boys when that 162 Cat track is buried full of snow and your'e looking for a hand...

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stay with the shorter track last time up in mcbride i rode with ayoung
couple she had 162 she rode it hard but she was beat by the end of day
I hopr this helps

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stay with the shorter track last time up in mcbride i rode with ayoung
couple she had 162 she rode it hard but she was beat by the end of day
I hopr this helps

thats what its all about, bein beat at the end of the day

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
being beat at the end of the day?

thats why they invented whishkey and hot tubs

this is one old boy who will give you a hand up if you need it

but expect the same

let you in on a secert (we get stuck too)

Al "ley Cat"

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will have no problem with the 162" . All of my friends that have tryed my 07 m8 "polar cult" said all they had to do was thing of turning and it would happen. You will save alot more energy for partying after the ride LOL

Top Bottom