Sledbetties Teaser

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome Barry! Get her out with us! :)

Hi Taminator
I'm sure she would be intersted in joyning u ladies this winter she's 18 now but after watching the film which is awsome, I don't think she rides quite that extreme but she rides very well. I think I would call us more intermediate riders not extreme riders like u girls but it's great to watch , I still think she would be interested in hooking up with u ladies this winter it;s just I do the driving of the truck and trailer. The only way she could join u ladies on a trip is if we could hook up or drop her of somewhere. Talk to u soon
Barry

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Taminator
I'm sure she would be intersted in joyning u ladies this winter she's 18 now but after watching the film which is awsome, I don't think she rides quite that extreme but she rides very well. I think I would call us more intermediate riders not extreme riders like u girls but it's great to watch , I still think she would be interested in hooking up with u ladies this winter it;s just I do the driving of the truck and trailer. The only way she could join u ladies on a trip is if we could hook up or drop her of somewhere. Talk to u soon
Barry

Sounds great Barry, it would be so awesome just to get her out with some of the girls for a ride. If she can make a shoot, great! You'd be surprised what it does for a gal to ride with other gals, they tend to go a bit bigger than expected just by motivating each other LOL.
My husband and I shoot out in the Golden/Radium area and we have a few SB riders in our area. We always need 'support staff' for shooting day LOL, we try to keep the girl's energy for the riding and have guys help with the stucks etc, just to make it easier on them, but they still insist on doing it themselves of course, hahaha...and we can always use another camera operator. So you'd be more than welcome to come with her, but guaranteed she'll be wanting to make a trip without you. We have a few women coming from Rimbey, Drayton and Calgary...so she could also hook up with them, that would be something you could feel comfortable doing, they travel by themselves and she'd be safe. We are also VERY avalanche saavy in our rides, so we wouldn't be taking her to unsafe areas, just so you know ;)

ps...we have all levels of riding...lots of intermediate girls who are pushing it!

Last edited:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So proud of you Tam! I know how nerve wracking it is to put your hard-work and creativity out there for the world to see and potentially criticize... That said, I really think you rocked it! There's alot of kick ass girls out there who are so excites to be part of this, to do what they love and be captured on film. It goes without saying that none of this could happen without you... Be soooo proud of yourself!! This is just beginning of something truly amazing :)

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So proud of you Tam! I know how nerve wracking it is to put your hard-work and creativity out there for the world to see and potentially criticize... That said, I really think you rocked it! There's alot of kick ass girls out there who are so excites to be part of this, to do what they love and be captured on film. It goes without saying that none of this could happen without you... Be soooo proud of yourself!! This is just beginning of something truly amazing :)

x2!!!
So right Mamma!! :wtg:
Sounds great Barry, it would be so awesome just to get her out with some of the girls for a ride. If she can make a shoot, great! You'd be surprised what it does for a gal to ride with other gals, they tend to go a bit bigger than expected just by motivating each other LOL.
My husband and I shoot out in the Golden/Radium area and we have a few SB riders in our area. We always need 'support staff' for shooting day LOL, we try to keep the girl's energy for the riding and have guys help with the stucks etc, just to make it easier on them, but they still insist on doing it themselves of course, hahaha...and we can always use another camera operator. So you'd be more than welcome to come with her, but guaranteed she'll be wanting to make a trip without you. We have a few women coming from Rimbey, Drayton and Calgary...so she could also hook up with them, that would be something you could feel comfortable doing, they travel by themselves and she'd be safe. We are also VERY avalanche saavy in our rides, so we wouldn't be taking her to unsafe areas, just so you know ;)

ps...we have all levels of riding...lots of intermediate girls who are pushing it!

I would have LOVED this kind of opportunity when I was her age! It has been freakin' AWESOME to find other girlies who can really tear it up in the snow!! It really does motivate me to "step it up a notch" :rolleyes: when I'm out there and it is pretty sweet when you do go a little bigger than before! ;)

Yup, there are a few of us that are close to Edmonton that NEED to and do ride fairly regularly and also the Ladies Ride (in March next year again????) in Revy would be an excellent time for her to meet a bunch of super cool chicas and ride for the weekend!! :d

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awesome job by some awesome women

good job ladies cant wait to see the entire film:):):)

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

hi taminator
IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HOOK UP WITH U LADIES. I have a 28' inclosed & I would have room for 2 more sleds. My son who is 15 also rides with us and I've had 5 sleds in the trailer several times so if their is anyone is interested in saving some money on trips I would be interested.
Thanks Barry

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
I`m excited to see this come together for all of you. Lots of work to make it happen and you did it good. Can`t wait to see more. :beer:
Sledbettie Day in Revy next season sounds good to me.

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I`m excited to see this come together for all of you. Lots of work to make it happen and you did it good. Can`t wait to see more. :beer:
Sledbettie Day in Revy next season sounds good to me.

Dang....I think that this lady may be on to something here......:d ;)

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi taminator
IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HOOK UP WITH U LADIES. I have a 28' inclosed & I would have room for 2 more sleds. My son who is 15 also rides with us and I've had 5 sleds in the trailer several times so if their is anyone is interested in saving some money on trips I would be interested.
Thanks Barry

Yes Barry as Tam, Skinny and everyone says...riding with other girls is amazing for your confidence and to pushy your own limits...I too only road with guys until this past season and loved meeting and riding with the girls...

I have a 14 yr old boy that rides as well, my husband and I would love to have you, your daughter and your son join us for a ride "somewhere" LOL and yes we would do some filming with her too!!!!

Great job Tam...now lets pray for snow so we can get the filming started for the next Vid!!! LMAO

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
first time i finally watched it great teaser.

Top Bottom