Sled Tariler...

maxindy

Reaction score
Do you guys know if I can build a trailer and put it on the trail?? and if so what are the maximum dimensions that can be build?

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you mean like a little sled trailer that you pull with your sled? Probably okay out here. I think the trails out your way are a little more regulated. Probably want to check with whoever polices those trails.

maxindy

Reaction score
Do you mean like a little sled trailer that you pull with your sled? Probably okay out here. I think the trails out your way are a little more regulated. Probably want to check with whoever polices those trails.

okk yes thats what I mean, and i just e-mail them... but yeah its for putting gas tanks, fire wood, food and stuff like that....

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
okk yes thats what I mean, and i just e-mail them... but yeah its for putting gas tanks, fire wood, food and stuff like that....
Hi their
hope u make this sled light because a lot of time when u go up the trails u will find that pullin a trailer the snowmobile will not get enough traction to make it up the trail let alone into the back country. I CARRY WOOD,food,and gas but their is three off us I usually carry the fire wood. rope and extra stuff.The peaple on the other sleds carry the gas and the food and safety gear. On my sled where I carry the fire wood I have a hard shell container thats bolted to the back of the sled and it works real well. Yhe other peaple carry the food and other stuff in their back packs, we usually carry enough supplys to keep us going for several days if needed. With the gas i've found that we don't need it except in the spring riding when u have longer days and good condition.
Good luck
Barry

maxindy

Reaction score
Hi their
hope u make this sled light because a lot of time when u go up the trails u will find that pullin a trailer the snowmobile will not get enough traction to make it up the trail let alone into the back country. I CARRY WOOD,food,and gas but their is three off us I usually carry the fire wood. rope and extra stuff.The peaple on the other sleds carry the gas and the food and safety gear. On my sled where I carry the fire wood I have a hard shell container thats bolted to the back of the sled and it works real well. Yhe other peaple carry the food and other stuff in their back packs, we usually carry enough supplys to keep us going for several days if needed. With the gas i've found that we don't need it except in the spring riding when u have longer days and good condition.
Good luck
Barry

Okk yeah but its only for like 1 hour... so I am sure my sled will be able to pull it all the way... ( there is some slider for 1$ at Canadiantire so I will put some under it... oh and i just found a 4 by 16ft of a teflon sheet.

Top Bottom