Sled Security

freejay

Reaction score
I was thinking about rigging up a few of these in various places

Cheap and LOUD when the pin is pulled

Last edited:

big_red1a

Reaction score
I got a gps tracker from Golden Eye Wireless Control - GPS Tracking Solutions it is called GE990 and was under $300 tracks and calls your mobile device if it leaves a designated area, or just go look up location online (goolgle type map and locate it) Stores last location in buffer if power is disconnected or out of cellular area Ask for Rich he was a big help and has more info.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a gps tracker from Golden Eye Wireless Control - GPS Tracking Solutions it is called GE990 and was under $300 tracks and calls your mobile device if it leaves a designated area, or just go look up location online (goolgle type map and locate it) Stores last location in buffer if power is disconnected or out of cellular area Ask for Rich he was a big help and has more info.

i just posted a thread on the lasso. its a remote start car alarm that can be tracked from an i phone. if you could get that on a sled it would be pretty sweet.

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This is the one to get. Sled doesn't need to be running to track it either.

Top Bottom