Sled Parts

Sled-Head-Jr.

Reaction score
Im doing some mods to my sled no engine mods yet except for maybe a turbo, im wondering what brands are the best. Im looking for skis, handgaurds, seat, can, and a pipe. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Apex06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
P1000329.JPG
i have Sly Dog ski's on my apex. Far as im concerned they are the best ski for moutain and trails.

$450 a set from pure addiction

and MCXpress turbo on my phazer
MCXpress is easy to maintain and install.

and Boss seats save a ton of wieght but they are pricey about 650 for the apex seat

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have simmons skis(475.00) which I find works great as well, I run a boss high rise(700.00) seat it one of the best mods I have done. I put a holz rear skid(1450.00) bender pipes(750.00), and a timber sled bark buster front suspension(930.00) with fox floats(400.00used). Big wheel kit with freedom axle(650.00) And Boss Noss system(900.00)

Zedeff

Reaction score
I have
- Timbersled MountainTamer rear suspension
- Timbersled Barkbuster A-Arms
- Timbersled Lightweight rear Bracket Kit
- Mountain MOD – Front mount turbo seat
- TJ’s (M&M) Performance Lite Apex Exhaust.

Lost 80 lbs from stock.:D

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
hey i thought you said in another thread that it was already turboed and u got the turbo for free...does anyone else rember that?

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I ride a 08' fx nytro mtx 40th anniversary, it's turbo'd and piped, it's really fun in the mountains, or just riding on trails, i have a 153' camoplast ripsaw track 15' wide, i think im gonna go to a 16' though, because my dad rides a turbo'd apex, with a 16' and when i follow him i always fall in his ruts.

I beliave i found it..

I know a guy that owns a dealership he sells turbo's for like 3-4500 bucks, he's installed my turbo and gave it to me free because my family spend's so much money there

Last edited:

GRD

Reaction score
Nytro & Sled-Head Jr. your the same guy? If you are, may get Ron to combine the stats of both users and delete one.

Top Bottom