Sled in Shed, Bike Out..

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was longest season for yrs, put on 1250 miles on the ole 92. and double that grooming this yr.
took battery out of the Polaris and put back in the Gold Wing, hey.why buy 2 Batteries?

Attachments

• 1998 Gl 1500 SE April 22-13.jpg
    1998 Gl 1500 SE April 22-13.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 195

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will put more than 1250 miles on that wing, if we have a decent summer .

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice , I too pulled my bike out yesterday. Put on 100 kms , nice day for the first ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while working extremely hard

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Uncovered the bike and went for a ride on Saturday. Felt like I was riding a 2 wheel kite it was so windy.
Sunday I decided that even though it wasn't as warm I would get a ride in. Rode 60 km's to visit my Dad and noticed a small nail in the back tire as I was putting stuff in the saddle bags.
Ordered a new tire when I got home.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Uncovered the bike and went for a ride on Saturday. Felt like I was riding a 2 wheel kite it was so windy.
Sunday I decided that even though it wasn't as warm I would get a ride in. Rode 60 km's to visit my Dad and noticed a small nail in the back tire as I was putting stuff in the saddle bags.
Ordered a new tire when I got home.

You gotta post a photo of your ride.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put Cycleshack slip-ons and the K&N filter on but I haven't had the stage 1 program done. I had to replace the cycleshacks with screamin eagles. The cycleshacks are too loud for me and setting off my co-workers car alarms first thing in the morning and then when I leave is not good, especially in underground parking. I've got saddlebags on it now that I never take off. I keep the rain gear in there all the time.
My brother tried talking me into it. He didn't like the look of the fatbob and he really didn't like the denim black.
Glad I stuck with my choice. I coudn't be happier with it.

Kaz Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First ride of the year today: 88 kms. out "around" Calgary (Stoney Trail). The 1100 Virago rumbled great! Now, some more rides before surgery in 2 weeks and I will be off of it for 3 -4 weeks.

Top Bottom