Sled Deck

jereber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey i was just wondering what brand u guys would highly recommend? What not to get!

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you get a deck extension for the Crosstrax deck? Ours is to the end of the box on a duramax 6.6 box. It's just at 4 feet of overhang to the back of the sleds, Little too much. Little extension would be nice

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm giving a shout out to BullDog decks, had the original style deck for years now with the extension, no issues other than had an led light get weak and crapped out this summer, called the boys at BullDog and they hooked me up for no charge, asap, in their busiest time of year .. Top quality product with top quality service to back it up, and it's Canadian.. They have my business for the rest of my sleddeck life. My .02$

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Can you get a deck extension for the Crosstrax deck? Ours is to the end of the box on a duramax 6.6 box. It's just at 4 feet of overhang to the back of the sleds, Little too much. Little extension would be nice

Yes you can get a two foot extension. It's a nice setup

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Stupid tapatalk won't let me upload a picture right now.

Talk to goodngrubby on here or phone cross Trax in lacombe

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i searched around and can't find a picture of the extension. maybe when ya get a pic throw it on, see what its like. i tried to post pictures to and can't figure it out.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
pebehadu.jpg

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Couple more

That's a nice looking blade, maybe you should store your quad out here this winter ;) ;) :)

Back on topic...... I have had my sled on medler's deck and the extension is the kittens poop chute. Without it, I would have never put my sled on. There would have been to much pressure on the rails, for my liking.

bulldogdecks

Reaction score
Hey Guys if your looking for the best bang for your buck, and a deck that is built by Riders for Rides. Than check out our new Superdeck!!! We also make the toughest easiest to use extensions in the bus.... Our new deck comes standard with 2-Front Super Clamps, 2-Rear Super Clamps, 6-Rows of Super Glides mounted on the deck with our Edge Rail Trim, 4- Quick Dog Tie Downs(the slickest tie downs on the planet),Under deck lighting, 3/4 Marine grade plywood on the sides to eleminate warping. And internely ran electrical that is Soldered and heat shrunk at all connections. Pound for Pound the Best Deck on the Market. new super deck 068.jpg new super deck 073.jpg

Top Bottom