sled deck brands

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with Bnorth. For that kind of money get the best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gramstyle

Reaction score
Thanks guys, appreciate the responses.

What makes those the best? Is it build quality? Warranty? Grade of aluminum? What kind of weight capacities are we talking? I haven't been able to find much info about MLine even there website

The nice thing with the Marlon is it comes with the following

Black powdercoated aluminum sides & headache rack
Aluminum plank tongue and groove decking
Superglides installed on ramp and deck surface with edge trim
Super-Trac tie down system built into side rails
LED bullet marker lights
LED Under deck lights
Clear LED headache rack lights
Strong triangulated legs - adjustable to fit any make of truck
Retractable sides extend to 101" wide
Hardware kit for bolt in installation
Telescopic ramp 52"x10 foot

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agree with Bnorth. I've run a few different brands of decks and the M-Line will be my last. Super tough, everything works smooth, and looks the best imo. They can custom do pretty much anything. Also service after the sale is there.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

dylandoo

Reaction score
Website
www.dylanoneschuk.com
I bought a Denali deck about three seasons ago and no issues with it at all and I load it up about 20 plus times a season. Sure they are made in China but there really isn't much to a deck. Welds are strong and are holding up perfectly with turnbuckles on each corner the thing doesn't flex an inch. No issues with the wiring either. Couple buddies of mine have them too and have nothing bad to report. for $1,800ish all in its a no brainer in my opinion. Rather put the extra coin into the toys ;)

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Recently sold my Xdeck and replaced it with a Truck boss. The new truck boss is no comparison in building quality and fit and finish. On the other hand this deck is not removable like most others. If your looking for something to pull in and out of the truck this deck is not for you. Being modular is does take a good amount of time to install/remove. I see why most guys have marathon do the install for $600. It took me approx. 6 hrs for this install with no instructions other then watching the install video. I do like the arched ramps on the Xdeck better. The slides are smooth and being aluminum, no deck to replace.

Top Bottom