sled accident (graphic)

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com
It happened 2 weeks ago in Video bowl on Owlshead. He was with a group from Kelowna, I was the only one who saw it happen. Met him at the top of the hill, when I saw how much blood was on him /snow/sled figured it was a little sketchy! Started gathering First Aid Kits, he was very lucky, very close to his temple!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It happened 2 weeks ago in Video bowl on Owlshead. He was with a group from Kelowna, I was the only one who saw it happen. Met him at the top of the hill, when I saw how much blood was on him /snow/sled figured it was a little sketchy! Started gathering First Aid Kits, he was very lucky, very close to his temple!

I remember you telling us of this during the sled rescue!...he is very lucky..Now that I have seen it, it really shows what you were describing. Ouch!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good thing chic's dig scars!...cause that's going to leave a mark!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
big cut there for sure. That doc did a great job on the stitches. Should be ok and not scar to bad At 20 i had a few hundred stitches in my face and head they even put my right ear back on. Pretty hard to tell except i have a stretch mark on my cheek cause they pulled my ear to tight lol

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com
big cut there for sure. That doc did a great job on the stitches. Should be ok and not scar to bad At 20 i had a few hundred stitches in my face and head they even put my right ear back on. Pretty hard to tell except i have a stretch mark on my cheek cause they pulled my ear to tight lol

Ya, I remember your Mom said you used to chase parked cars when you were young!!

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN ME THAT IT WAS SO GRAPHIC?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

jk. I know you did... That's completely brutal. Definitely one of those videos you want to look away from but can't!

He's gonna have one helluva headache!! Dang
!

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, I remember your Mom said you used to chase parked cars when you were young!!

:alol2::clap2::lol2::perfect10::PDT_daz:

Nice tree carnage the other day looked like a Doo went loggin. Should post it under stucks and wrecks the three photos showing the entire deal were sweet.:beer::d

Top Bottom