Skinz ARC

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has tried it yet? They say is the next big thing for sleds. I have the same set up on my Mountain bike and it works awesome. Any thoughts?

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Asked Chris brown about his at Edmonton. Sounds like slick setup for boosted sleds climbing or in the trees can really control ski lift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It makes your sled have a coupled or uncoupled skid in a flip of a switch. Cat walk and play around, flip the switch and keep the skis down and climb and climb, makes sense. I would prob add some kind of rear tunnel brace like the kmod or timbersled ones for their coupled skids tho if skinz doesn't already.

#canadastrong

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they are selling like crazy, only found one guy that actually had them in stock, the rest were all back orders only. If you think you want one don't wait.

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a bonus features on Schooled 6 that is all about the Arc. Also another one about shock setup (of course with some fox influence)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I got a chance to try out the Arc system this weekend. It helps keep the front end down, I could see on a high horse powered sled it would work really well, but not sure for a stocker.

Top Bottom