SkiDoo Turbo 1200

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was a T 1200 at the Fernie drags that was insane fast...was it one of your builds?

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very impressed...I could not believe how it left the T-Nytros in the dust..the few races I saw...never knew the conclusion..was it top open sled or not??

Powderlites

Reaction score

Attachments

• Skidoo b.jpg
    Skidoo b.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 97
  • Skidoo e.jpg
    Skidoo e.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 95

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of clutches are yah running the stock primary and sec won't handle the power and torque!

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
That's a nice looking sled. It sounds awesome. Too bad doo hasen't made that a standard summit chassis.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a nice looking sled. It sounds awesome. Too bad doo hasen't made that a standard summit chassis.

They were very close... It's in their brochure, but there is an insert in the front that explains that they did not feel confident in something rather... lol. Anyways, if they did produce it, the dry weight was 522 I think.

TrailCrusader

Reaction score
I intend to buy a 1200 by 2011 and install Turbo. The yamaha crew must be scared because they can nolonger hide the extra weight and poor handling behind the HP the BRP will smack them down with.

RIP Yamaha's last attempt at producing a sled that the public will buy.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
I intend to buy a 1200 by 2011 and install Turbo. The yamaha crew must be scared because they can nolonger hide the extra weight and poor handling behind the HP the BRP will smack them down with.

RIP Yamaha's last attempt at producing a sled that the public will buy.

I agree the weight of the doo is 520 lbs or so. Test drove it at Ecko marine,it pulled like a raped ape. Too bad they didn't follow thur with the 1200 summitt production for 2010 I would have bought one for sure.

W

woodies

when you say windshield washer fluid, you are referring to alcohol,
no he's injecting it to cool the burn, runs on gas. Believe its got something in the fluid forget the name that helps build power. Little help here?

yami

Reaction score
Have you guys addressed the clutch, and chaincase problems yet?? Your kit here in bc just blew up for the third time. not cutting it down as i am interested in a build to, but sounds like a few issues with durability. Is it possiable to get reverse to work with hyvo gears and chain?

yami

Reaction score
thought it was your kit maybe im wrong but i don't think . pistons went, true or not??
not trying to condem just wondering as im interested. what about reverse is it possiable to run with hyvo chain and gears

Top Bottom