Aftermarket Turbo sales on track for record sales

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beep beep...
musTa been a RaRE FLuTTeRBuG in the sysTeM... HaY MaN ... BreaKer 1 NiNER... Poaching 1 LiNERs... BreaKeR 1 NiNER... Poaching 1 LiNERs... beeP !! beeP !!! FaSTFaRMER would be ProuD !!! GReeN eggs n HaM... HoTSaucE !!! LoL ok now let's get this thread back on fresh tracks no poaching ... Thanks a LaTTe

Last edited:

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a king cat with 270 hp tune, CaI and straight pipe. They are not for everyone, including Me.
Pro’s: very powerful, sounds awesome in the deep snow, very reliable power,
cons: very heavy, even that much power doesn’t mask that fact, it helps, but doesn’t hide it, cannot run upside down or flopped over on its side, no oil pressure, much more fun to get back upright when you can’t spin the track. Not real great in deep snow,( granted it had some other issues that didn’t help) it would trench bad in certain situations, I suspect mostly due to trying to push that heavy front end around. Any way it had its moments, to give you an idea, I lined up with my Uncles 15’ 174 T3, hill was 3’ of fluffy fresh snow, I let him get 1/2 way up before I left the start line and beat him over the top by about a sled length, and im about 40 lbs heavier than him, so yeah they go good. Just didn’t fit my riding style ie: (upside down alot lmao) So i sold er and am going down the 2S turbo road now see what thats all about. I wish I could afford a new Doo 850T, but this ol’15 xm areocharged girl will have to doo for now.

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MiSTER MaXWeLL I watched ViDEO (s) and heard a LoTa FLuTTeRBuG from OTHeR brands of SLeds and after markeT turbos ... I saw your ViDEO and was imPressed with your SLED and youR riding sKiLLs and more importantly I only heard one FLuTTeRBuG... WHY is that ??... No rush please finish your iTaLiaN RoasTeD aroma coffee ...the SLeD HeaDs wanna no more abouT the FasTesT sTocK SKi- Doo FACToRY Turbo in the wesT ...this seems imPOSSiBLE to have such a fine- Lee tuned machine thaT has LiTTLE to No FLuTTERBuG ...go ahead MiSTER MaXWELL... Doo TeLL us the secreTs if iTs POSSiBLE ..beeP !! beeP!!! LoL... Or wouLD JaNE BLoNDE the fastesT feMaLE in the wesT be avaliable for CommenT ... JaMES BoND wouLD be ProuD ... LMAO
Whatever happened to the 666 sled? Could ya bring that back out of retirement! Bring the nitrous blender too 😂

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Take this for what it is, I owned a Winder for 4 riding seasons and as some of you know it was far from stock, 270 tune and a 174 3 inch track with shocks, clutching gearing etc, the sled was amazing to say the least. Here is my take on my new doo with the 175, it is a good sled but not in the same ballpark as my Winder and I have been working on getting my head wrapped around the massive power shortage. That being said the doo handles much better and feels lighter to throw around forsure but in my opinion not a huge difference, throttle response is amazing which makes this doo deadly in short bursts but it is not fast like my Winder, like not even close, chevette vs Corvette kinda thing. I have 300 k on my doo and it is growing on me forsure and now I will start to clutch it and work on the rear suspension to improve where I can, as it stands now I have rode with a couple aftermarket turboed sleds and this machine is close, really close and in the super deep maybe better but mostly cuz its the 175 track. In summary I am not in love with this machine and I will probably be putting it up for sale in Feb/March for what I payed for it since there seems to be a demand for them and see if anyone bites ha ha, just not sure which direction to go next, that is the problem.

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take this for what it is, I owned a Winder for 4 riding seasons and as some of you know it was far from stock, 270 tune and a 174 3 inch track with shocks, clutching gearing etc, the sled was amazing to say the least. Here is my take on my new doo with the 175, it is a good sled but not in the same ballpark as my Winder and I have been working on getting my head wrapped around the massive power shortage. That being said the doo handles much better and feels lighter to throw around forsure but in my opinion not a huge difference, throttle response is amazing which makes this doo deadly in short bursts but it is not fast like my Winder, like not even close, chevette vs Corvette kinda thing. I have 300 k on my doo and it is growing on me forsure and now I will start to clutch it and work on the rear suspension to improve where I can, as it stands now I have rode with a couple aftermarket turboed sleds and this machine is close, really close and in the super deep maybe better but mostly cuz its the 175 track. In summary I am not in love with this machine and I will probably be putting it up for sale in Feb/March for what I payed for it since there seems to be a demand for them and see if anyone bites ha ha, just not sure which direction to go next, that is the problem.

Good comparison, I feel the sidewinder is so under rated. The new doo rocks and you cant go wrong but for the guys always looking for more power I am not sure its enough.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven’t ridden yet since I sold my 998 turbo cat. I know my “ new” areocharged xm isn’t gonna be the torque monster it was, but Im really hoping its a close middle ground between crazy powerful, but a pain in my arse for my riding style, and still fairly powerful but alot more flopped over and upside down friendly not to mention lighter. I went to the 998 because I too was board of how slow a 800 2S is in deep snow with my 270lbs on its back, so hopefully this turbo XM is the answer, sounds like I can expect 220-230 hp out of it at 7 lbs, so here’s hoping! :beer: Ps: i could never go back to stock. Rode a buddies 163” 850 axys back to back with my 998, that Polaris was literally like riding a half wore out lawn tractor..... yawn. Lmao. Thats not a dig on Polaris, its just the comparison from stock to 270Hp.

Last edited:
Top Bottom