Skidoo Trip -- Need Help

hjtraining

Reaction score
Hello, I am wanting to send my boyfriend on a week long skidoo trip, here's the catch, I want it to be epic riding for him, he is not a huge fan of tree's so somewhere that has alot of hill climbing.

I also want to pay for everything, so I am hoping somewhere that does a room, breakfast, lunch and dinner all in one, or ideas on how to pull this off! If I need to do room then get gift cards for restaurants ill do that too.

He has been to Revy and Golden before so I dont want him going there, want it to be all new!!

Thanks in advance for the ideas!!

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am wanting to send my boyfriend on a week long skidoo trip, here's the catch, I want it to be epic riding for him, he is not a huge fan of tree's so somewhere that has alot of hill climbing.

I also want to pay for everything, so I am hoping somewhere that does a room, breakfast, lunch and dinner all in one, or ideas on how to pull this off! If I need to do room then get gift cards for restaurants ill do that too.

He has been to Revy and Golden before so I dont want him going there, want it to be all new!!

Do you need another boyfriend?

aircanam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^^ ya what he said!!! Blue River Sledz should be able to hook you up, they guide and are right across from the Holy Smoke Inn

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey there.

I am leaving for a trade show here very soon, but call me late next week at 2505664817 and we can try to get something arranged for you no problem.

Curtis

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you need another boyfriend?

wicked, I thought the same thing!

send him out to Summit River Lodge, they offer three meals including a packed lunch, hot tub on sight and you can sled to Clemina from the lodge, and Allen Creek is maybe 15 km from there.

hjtraining

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I will check those out! And thank you, but no thanks, one boyfriend is enough!!

maitchison

Reaction score
we are going this weekend. no meals included, curtis knows us well, i borrowed a 3/8 socket 1/4 inch drive from him last year. u know me depsnolr. illnikis friend i wont cook him meals but he will have a blast. just pay for his room maybe some booze!

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation Maxwell and the General.:eek:
Hjtraining you can check out our website link in my signature.
We provide home cooked breakfast, packed lunch and a 3-4 course supper.
Chris and Michelle will take care of everything all a person has to do is show up and relax.
The Lodge books up fairly fast so i recommend booking in advance.
thanks,
TPOWER

Top Bottom