Skidoo requires XM's to use clicker1 for all trail riding? Otherwise reed valves fail

chemmod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no way this will happen... Ski-doo's don't break anything just ask all the over posters on S&M that have nothing to complain about BRP so they spend all their time in the other brands threads..

LOL

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no way this will happen... Ski-doo's don't break anything just ask all the over posters on S&M that have nothing to complain about BRP so they spend all their time in the other brands threads..

LOL

O It happens not much[so far this year] ,but ya it happens romour has it there's a recall on those pieces of shat too.I know I won't be going out after dark tell they get it figured out. :nono:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

LOL

Like you?;)

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talking with Brad at Bow Cycle, the whole "reeds will blow up on the trail ride in" thing appears to be overstated.

would that be like when Bow says quote "ohh dont worry about all that missing white paint its on the forklift now instead of your foot rails" because they are so fawking cheap they dont carpet the blades,, go look at the bottom of yours and see how it made out?

Dmf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it all depends on your clutching and where you live. some of us live in lower elevation and ride at home and then travel to the mountains to ride. and if so your for sure clickering up and down, its a know fact with the etec. as for running on clicker one to not ruin your reeds un likely. anyone with a 2011 or 2012 etec look at your reeds? you should clean them if not.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually the lower clicker position on the trail works well and helps with the rate of "rate of acceleration engine cut out" which is way different than the rev limiter cut out. The reeds might crack and chip if the rider continues to aggravate this condition. This was a bigger issue on the 2011 that I owned and I clicked down on the trail to keep the engine from Being "zingy" on the trail. When I talked to kuster about this he mentioned that he recommended the clicking down on the trail to help with the cutting out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom