Skidoo Demo Days

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went out on the demo ride in Corbin this weekend. I was absolutely blown away where the new XM's would take me, far and away the best sled I have ever ridden. I just had a blast riding it. I put a lot of lines on a lot of hills that I normally wouldn't. Thanks Skidoo for that and letting me burn some of your gas.

If I wasn't poor I know exactly what I would be putting in the garage next fall :(........

Attachments

• small.jpg
    small.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 121
  • small1.jpg
    small1.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah my buddy has a 2013 Pro 163 that I have ridden a bit. For my riding style I found the XM way better. It seems to side hills way better. Almost makes it a little to easy and takes out the skill.

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep I rode the Freeride (pictured white and green). Pretty fun and I hardly noticed the wider ski stance. It does feel a little more solid when you are on it. Didn't feel the difference in the shocks but I wasn't on it on the bumpy trail only in the pow.

Climber1

Reaction score
Rode the 2012 Doo last year and went with 2013 Polaris. Same reasons as you. Doo wouldn't sidehill for me but Polaris made it too easy. All depends on your riding style. Cat and Polaris seem to have similar riding styles. All good machines so the colour is the only factor these days:) You should snowcheck one!

Top Bottom