Skidoo 550 Fan Altitude compensator?

Indy245

Reaction score
Does anyone make an altitude compensator for a 2016 550 Fan Skidoo? We use it at home and the mountains for utility purposes (ski-hill, sled camp, etc) and it does not run well at the higher altitudes and I'm too lazy to jet it everytime we go. Tried a google search and came up with nothin, suggestions?

Thanks!

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get a Holtzman Engineering AATAC

Dutchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's actually Holtzman ATACC

Compensates for temp and altitude
I had good luck with that system on older machines, 98 and 2003, and it worked excellent.

Frick, it won't let me put the link in here, but their website is www holtzmaneng.com

Last edited:

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's actually Holtzman ATACC

Compensates for temp and altitude
I had good luck with that system on older machines, 98 and 2003, and it worked excellent.

Frick, it won't let me put the link in here, but their website is www holtzmaneng.com

Had one on the exact bike. Works like a hot damn

Indy245

Reaction score
Ordered, thanks for the help. Hopefully install is straight forward.

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Instructions that come with it are fairly good. Just make sure to connect the small blue hose when you are at the lowest riding elevation. I ended up leaving mine disconnected until I got to Revelstoke and connected it in the parking lot of the hotel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to use the Holtzman Variflow on sleds back in the early 2000's, basically the same as the AATAC but with a manual dial rather than auto compensation. I trusted myself to dial it in more than i trusted something else basically. Took a quick hood open and 2 seconds to dial it in and had it jetted so we could ride on the Pembina river at -40 to the mountains on a spring day.

Top Bottom