Skid plates

Hardway

Reaction score
does anybody know the best place to get a set of skid plates for my grizz 700,checked out a few web sites and thinking about ordering states side and have it shipped up to me. if any body has hot deals drop me a line please, and you thoughts on them. thanks

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I bought the aluminum from yamaha for mine seem pretty tough.....make scary noises slidding over rocks though.

Try Kevin at Rapid Revolutions I think he can get the Ricochet ones....or any one or our good sponsors can get them not sure if there is any other skid manufactures beside yammie, ricochet or High lifter but I don't like theirs

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
i also have the alluminum Yamaha kind ,I think they were around $600.00.Red Deer Yamaha.I had to modify the front a arm guards to clear the tires ,when i backed up and turned the wheels they would rub alittle.No big deal though.

SQUIRTIS

Reaction score
or u could eliminate the middle man and buy the Ricochet Offroad Armor yourself online straight from the dealer

i have the complete set on my outlander and havent had an issue with anything....no more riped boots, dents in the frame, go where ever I want to go and not have a worry.

Top Bottom