Ski doo spring spacers! Finally got my prototypes our on the snow.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are the difference's between the HD spring spacers and normal ones? I put your normal spacers on my freeride last season and they seem to work fine, freeride has a lot beefier spring then the summit

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are the difference's between the HD spring spacers and normal ones? I put your normal spacers on my freeride last season and they seem to work fine, freeride has a lot beefier spring then the summit
I think he said in an earlier post there was a difference in the inside diameter of the spring coils

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
put mine in on the weekend and love the result. any eta on the ones for the hd springs yet?
thanks

hey guys
great to hear everyone's slowly getting their kits on. For those that have yet to receive, they are coming shortly. I have dropped off a large amount of material in an effort to try and get caught up so i can focus on getting myself ready for the hills, unfortunately the scottford refinery has stolen my machinist for a few days for turnaround work so yet again im caught with my pants down. Id like to give a huge shout out to all of you for your patients and understanding as im doing the best i can being a one man operation in my spare time. I will continue to do everything i can to get everyone all set up before its time to head west so we can all go out an have a wicked season together.

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a749c3f8d683734954c925492d3860d2.jpg

Next bunch of sets heading out. Finally got my machinist back. Made him slave all day Sunday to get these out to you guys,wasn't hard a bottle of clear and he was convinced lol. I'll look through my pms tonight and try to reply to everyone.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Martinson

Reaction score
Slowly but surely plugin away. ive almost got most of the front end taken care of, now im starting to get into the newer orders.

Right on! Sounds good. Been patiently waiting since October7th. Buddy put his on a week ago and they seem like they are going to be a huge improvement to the sled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After some R&D with mountainsledmania we have confirmed that if you want a set of these for a freeride you must request the spacers for "Heavy Duty" springs.

Top Bottom