Ski doo spring spacers! Finally got my prototypes our on the snow.

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are these still available?
Sent a PM but no reply.

Thanks in advance

Yes they are available, as you can see they are quite popular and im only one guy so i am doing my best on working through the waiting list along with working through my pm box. If i havent replied its simply because i havent worked my way up my pm's far enough yet. I do everything by a number that way its fair for everyone.

How do I get a set for my gen 4 ,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jake, sent me a private msg and we will get you hooked up

After some R&D with mountainsledmania we have confirmed that if you want a set of these for a freeride you must request the spacers for "Heavy Duty" springs.

mur190 is correct, it was brought to my attention that the freerides indeed come with a completely diff spec sheet for springs ( because it is made to be a bit more stout) we figured out the the stock spring rate for a freeride is roughly the same as for a summit HD spring. If in fact you have a free ride be sure to request an HD kit.
Thanks mur!

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey man i sent youa message awhile ago. Looki h for 1 set for a 2016 t3 and 2 sets for the new 850. Let me know if we can pick some up!!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey man i sent youa message awhile ago. Looki h for 1 set for a 2016 t3 and 2 sets for the new 850. Let me know if we can pick some up!!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Hey polaris011 check your pm box.

Just installed... Able to put back to #4 setting... Excellent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome to hear ! have you logged any miles on them yet? that's where you will see the difference.

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where would I get them I live in ft Saskatchewan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do work out at the refinery so we could meet up anytime im driving through town to coming home or going to work, Send me a PM and we will work something out!:beer:

JZ1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm interested. I have a 2011 XP with T-motion. Will these work?

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First ride today with the spring spacers installed. Very happy with the way the rear suspension is working
both on and off. The trail

Top Bottom