Ski Doo adjustable riser

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
noticed Doo has an adjustable riser,pretty pricey $260.Was wondering if anyone has checked it out or bought one...If you did buy one how do you like it?

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
noticed Doo has an adjustable riser,pretty pricey $260.Was wondering if anyone has checked it out or bought one...If you did buy one how do you like it?

I've seen one in person at my dealer. Just hanging on the wall. Think of it more as tilt steering instead of an adjustable riser. I personally don't think it's worth the money they're asking for it.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have one and love it but,i'm a sit down rider[wheelchair]i move it forward for climbing steep hills and pull it back down for the trips out of the mountains so far no complaints.

xpdoodoo

Reaction score
I really like mine, it is great when you want to get your weight back on the running boards to help with the boondocking, sidehilling etc. Then back to nearly vertical for the trail. (more comfortable for standing straight up) I may add an inch or two rise though as they seem a little low when they are all the way back. It is amazing how much difference it makes in the ability to carve with your weight further back. BTW they are about 1" shorter than the stock riser. (On the 08 anyway)

Top Bottom