Ski deals at the Edmonton snow show?

AGGRESIVEZEBRA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I got a set of sly dogs from last year that a rock has made a pretty nice hit to. Looking to pick up a new set this year and for the life of me can't remember how many ski delays are throwing out good deals. Or if any shops are reading this saying we have some skis for a m800 in stock you would like to get rid of let me know. Would prefer someone that has some color but will not be too picky. Or a better option is there anywhere to get skis fixed.

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's just bent out of shape badly and not gouged up to much you can try putting it into a bath tub with some really hot water. It should go back to it's original mold shape.

AGGRESIVEZEBRA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would any of you ride this scarem me its right at the mounting point where the ski get the most pressure. IMG_0644.jpg IMG_0646.jpg

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it just cracked at outer edge or all the way across? If it's just up to the edge of the vertical mount, it's doubtful that it will break. My stock ski is peeled back on the one side, so just trimmed it so it wouldn't hook on anything.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That doesnt even look bad, have had skis last years with way worse damage lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All season long...cant see that cracking more unless you ride 2 foot whoops at 60mph

signedge

Reaction score
Use a propane torch and it will melt back together. I've done it with a Yamaha ski. Have a metal putty knife to press it back together.

Top Bottom