Skeleton Lake

JFunk

Reaction score
I was @ skeleton lake this past weekend and had an absolute blast. Tons of trails and mud. I was the only dirt bike in the crew but got around just fine. There is alot of mud around there for anybody looking to get dirty.

We did however get stuck, 2 quads and my bike at the same time. The leader of the pack got a little over zealous and led us too close to the lake. I see why almost every quad has a winch, i know i wouldn't own one without a winch. Thank to Arnie and his polaris and some random guy and his bad-ass can-am for pulling out the two quads. Pulling me out was easy compared to the quads. No damage to any ride, so it worked out in the end. Walking through knee deep mud really tires you out quickly!

Downfall of getting stuck - it cost me 10 bucks to get all of the mud off my bike. I also forgot my camera so next time i will get some pics for everyone to see.

For the weekend i got just under 50kms of riding in and i assure you there's so much more i didn't get to. I highly recommend this place. Its about 6km outside of the town, Boyle.

peace:beer:

Top Bottom