SIRIUS-ly

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Need to get a new radio but they got about 10 different models.Which one should I get?

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get the stiletto 2 portable and you can used it in car and house....I don't have one yet but that is the next one.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a getto blaster for mine. it works awsome !!! Take the head unit with me Hunting or camping, put on the unit and away I go... Don't need it for truck anymore, seeing on how the truck has it built in.. the only thing that sucks, is it takes 8 D batteries to fun the fuggin thing... But it also can be plugged in when power is availiable.

joeboo73

Reaction score
don't go cheap cause you'll regret it ...love the sirus sat radio had to upgrade three times already would have been cheaper to go pricey first

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get the ones that don't have to plug into a base to work, the cradles always seem to wear out from dust and vibration. I have 4 of the Streamer GT units, and 3 of the Streamer GTRs with a 45 minute replay memory, but I think they have been discontinued. the power input on the GTRs are prone to failure, but easily repaired if you have the will and ability to tear into one. I find them on ebay non functional, and fix 'em. they have the high power fm transmitter too....the new ones have reduced signal strength and don't transmit as far.

Top Bottom