Simmions or Slydog skis?

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Have you considered the C&A Pro MTX ski's. These are the ski's that Skinz has been installing on the Black's and so far they have worked very well on our Black.

77020392.jpg

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have sly dog powder hounds on my T-apex and really like them they don't dart and are extremely flexible. One of the best out there IMO.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SLP Powder Pro's. I switched from Flex Simmons and they are worlds apart. Way easier to turn and manuever. Call Curt with Tracks Canada, he can help you get ur hands on some.

Polaris - Skis - Powder Pro

Last edited:

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id recommend the sly dogs... and IMO the C&A are over priced, good race skis.. not to sure how people are liking there mtx ski

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X3 on the Sly Dogs ! Ran them on my '06 900 RMK. As stated, no darting on the trail. Also great in the powder and I found, very low steering effort.

closeyetfar19

Reaction score
I'm running powder hounds and love them. Buddy of mine has the slp powder pros and also loves them. Not sure abou the other ones out there but you can't go wrong with either of these two. Big improvement over stock.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which ski do you guys like better? I want to put some different skis on a 2012 proclimb 1100 turbo. Which ones should I go with?

wide simmons suck! i run powder pro's no complaints.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run slydogs and they are great all around so far but only have a couple rides on them, simmons were highly recommended to me and I like the handling on the trail but the guys at echo had to display the exact camo slydogs I wanted when I was at the sled show and gave me a sweet price so I couldn't resist, not too sure the difference on the handling all around as the guys I ride with are on older sno pros and I find the handling of the floats garbage regardless of ski

Unklsnomobile

Reaction score
I'm running sly dogs on my m1100t and they work very good. Way better than stock. Just make sure you go at least 8" wide.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
POWDER PROS...

all day long. there is a reason why you see them in most pro vids including burandts stable. ramussen too.

here is another reason:

P4100082.jpg

P4100079.jpg

heated them up and bent em back in place! super tough ski. ran c&a's on my sno cross sleds. will crack if pounded on...trust me...

krash

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Traded my simmons for sly dog and never looked back very good ski IMO. SLP powder pros are good as you can tell from the pics. I was there when that happend and like Himark said heated them up and "allmost" GOOD AS NEW Lol.

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the tip of my right sly dog touching the intake on my turbo and when we pulled the sled away from the tree it was just like the day it came out of the mold. They are one of the most flexible skis I have ever seen.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Have you considered the C&A Pro MTX ski's. These are the ski's that Skinz has been installing on the Black's and so far they have worked very well on our Black.

View attachment 119202

Deffinetly go with the CA pros. Best ski ever and I have used simons my whole life. will never go back after using these.

casencat

Reaction score
I had powder pro hated them powder hounds tear intoyour fingers onthe loops when you have to pull on them imo simmons gen 3 s. Put them on after my powder pros and love the Simmons

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The new Dalton curve xs are great, really aggressive side hill ski. Have them on both my pro and my apex. Price is around $450 and have lots colour combinations

Top Bottom