Silver Tip Sledder’s

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap after reading what some of the guys ride my old 700 will be working hard to keep up
I’ll always volunteer to rip around anywhere that everybody in the group can have a fun day. Don’t matter what the best set up sled can do; or the best rider. It’s adjusting all the variables that makes a fun day for the whole group. 🍻

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Admittedly, I've never been to the mountains, don't have the mountain gear, and do not have the avy training. It sure sounds like fun, but I think it would break my already broken body!

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap after reading what some of the guys ride my old 700 will be working hard to keep up
I wouldn't worry, skill and the ability to own the new stuff don't necessarily go hand and hand, go out have fun and you may just be surprised.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am mid 40’s. I enjoy riding with all age groups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True statement, even heads out with me once in a while and Im getting pretty old.

I will ride with any group, just like to get out there as my career winds down. Still don't have a hard time amusing myself in any terrain.
Riding is still just dam good fun.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I ride weekdays and would be great to meet some new riders , Small groups are good, more then 5 or 6 gets a little much but sometimes ya just do it with a smile on your face!
3 summits 1turbo 174, 1 stock 163 , 1 Stock 154” , Avy course and all the stuff.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just going to put this here for a couple days before posting in the General classified, give one of us old boys first chance!
2022 Axys RMK pro 165” 2.75
111 miles, immaculate condition
$14,750
1A8301F6-49DA-418A-B13F-7742B2FD1F48.jpeg
FD974C7C-FA2B-480F-9889-2CC79A95032E.jpeg
4F9544D0-D6D0-48F5-B3D7-E0D8D0BF2A2F.jpeg
30BF6A5E-C36D-4BE8-B8DA-A9572A9914BC.jpeg

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I'd like to take a group of S.T.S. out to Spirit Lake. My most favorite spot ever.
I'd even sleep in till 7:00 AM for breakfast!

Sign me up for that one, that's someplace I've never actually been to! I'll trade you in return for a trip up into the North Blue or The West Oasis if you've never been!

Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sign me up for that one, that's someplace I've never actually been to! I'll trade you in return for a trip up into the North Blue or The West Oasis if you've never been!
Been to Blue but not Oasis.
Been a while since out that way.
Fair trade once we get snow.
At our age we may be travelling at a reduced rate of speed (lmao) so it will be easier to contain a group of 6-8.
Bring friends when we go - only will be me and my 2 regulars.

Last edited:

Rizzo2

Reaction score
Thanks to Ferniesnow for the invite to this chat. Just got a sled after almost 14 years without one. Used to ride a lot in Revy / Fernie a LONG time ago LOL. Moved to Kelowna a few years ago and kids are getting older so thought a sled was in order again. Do any of you ride in the Big White area or Vernon area? I have a few buddies that also bought sleds so will probably stay close to Kelowna for the most part. If anybody else is from the area and rides Greystokes or other areas close to Kelowna let me know and we can meet up. Oh.. And sadly... Yes I qualify for the over 50 LOL. Hard to believe I was in my 20's when I started to ride Revy. I think the first year we rode there was 1997.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride weekdays and would be great to meet some new riders , Small groups are good, more then 5 or 6 gets a little much but sometimes ya just do it with a smile on your face!
3 summits 1turbo 174, 1 stock 163 , 1 Stock 154” , Avy course and all the stuff.
I'm still on 8/6. Just gotta load up and come meet up with you guys somewhere.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Ferniesnow for the invite to this chat. Just got a sled after almost 14 years without one. Used to ride a lot in Revy / Fernie a LONG time ago LOL. Moved to Kelowna a few years ago and kids are getting older so thought a sled was in order again. Do any of you ride in the Big White area or Vernon area? I have a few buddies that also bought sleds so will probably stay close to Kelowna for the most part. If anybody else is from the area and rides Greystokes or other areas close to Kelowna let me know and we can meet up. Oh.. And sadly... Yes I qualify for the over 50 LOL. Hard to believe I was in my 20's when I started to ride Revy. I think the first year we rode there was 1997.
I'm in Vernon, I haven't gone to Greystokes and Big White areas in atleast 10yrs, great family zone.
Majority of my local riding is Vernon to Revelstoke and Vernon to Nakusp corridors. Hit me up if your looking for change.
Can ride at any level and adjust to the group.

Top Bottom