Silver Star

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Off to Silver Star for a little trail riding, fresh powder, and blue skys should be a good day. Any S&M members going up to the hill today?

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to familiar with the trails a silverstar. just went and ripped around for awhile.

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got back tday hole 5 days I was there the mnts to the east were gettin' hit HARD!!!!! is that lumby area???????? left the resort @ noon & those mnts. were sugar coated, ski hill only had small skiff of * in 5 dayshttps://www.snowandmud.com/forum/images/smilies/rant.gif

BSLAP

Reaction score
just got back tday hole 5 days I was there the mnts to the east were gettin' hit HARD!!!!! is that lumby area???????? left the resort @ noon & those mnts. were sugar coated, ski hill only had small skiff of * in 5 dayshttps://www.snowandmud.com/forum/images/smilies/rant.gif

Looking to the East is probably Park Mountain, Nelson Mountain, and Tsuius Mountain. All really good riding areas.

wildchild

Reaction score
Its average this year, way the weathers been should be able to ride till june unless it gets real warm.

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds good to me:d:d:d I had to put my sled away allready:i_need_snow: we still have enuf snow but I allready hit enuf stuff hideing underneath. It seems like u have to go 1/2 away from town before u get away from the mine fields!!(sticks stumps and phone boxes) everthing's all tracked out here and it meltin fast. I forgot to mention slave lake dosent have a snomobile club so u get thease guys on quads in january who goes 3kdown the trail(leaving rut all the way) and get stuck! they make 3-4 big holes everytime:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::. Garbage everywhere because nobody has respect for anything. I cant wate to get outta here:(

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will like it down here there lots of nice places to go riding withen a short drive hour or less. lots of snow from october to may is usually my riding season. most places are groomed as well. what brings you to Vernon?

ajay

Reaction score
Making a trip to Kelowna(Westbank) for a few days during easter, is there good riding close, any new snow, how about trails going up?

thanks
Ajay

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Making a trip to Kelowna(Westbank) for a few days during easter, is there good riding close, any new snow, how about trails going up?

thanks
Ajay

Greystokes may be your closest don't know much about the kelowna area

Top Bottom