Silent 2013/14

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just for you imdoo,n

frost/snow line at 5500ft.. Nothing in the trees. Takin on long weekend.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Other areas north of golden had more, blaeberry had cornice build up on some of the tops of mtn's

Last edited:

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like some small systems about to start pulling through. Its been a long high pressure since that big start of Oct. dump.

Bguy05

Reaction score
Rode Silent Yesterday. Not worth the trip yet still needs another 2 feet of snow at least. Couldn't even get to the water fall. Lots of Dirt flying when riding up in the trees

CuttindeepXM

Reaction score
Is silent looking better? Want to break in a new ride this weekend there any help would be appreciated

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After last seasons early fiasco, you are gonna try again hey. Maybe you'll find the gopro, lol Post picks. I am hoping for early Jan.

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone goes be careful around the creek, forgot about it last year on our first ride about this time. I hit that SOB and damn that hurt.

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Waterfall is punched. Thin up top. Lots of wind scouring....Park at Silent turn off...45KM or something. Active logging and lots of loaded trucks coming down. Be careful.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
That's what it was last year. Hopefully it hasn't changed.
Stay safe on that road

Sent from my phone

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Update... Needs more snow! It is a good base and there is some snow to be found but needs more. It is only the first of December though. Should note there is heavy logging, they are plowing the road past the big "Y", which is km 45. It was snowing when we left and raining down at the highway.

Last edited:

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone been in the last few days????

really? crashidy was there tues its now fri, have you checked the weather forecast? yes or no? has it snowed in golden yes or no? if you cannot figure out what the conditions are like from the info given and do a little research, I don't think you have the skills to make the right decisions in the back country.

-pano-dude

Top Bottom