Silber Turbo

JDmotorhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who is running a Silber turbo on their Pro RMK and what do ya think of it and how is it holding up. Also wondering how the Bully Dog programmer setup went. Thanks :beer:

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ran one 2 years ago, was ok but not great. Ran an aerocharger the year before and the silber did not compare in terms of power delivery and lag. Price point is good but there is a reason I only owned my setup for three weeks. Maybe they have improved since.

channonmanuel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got one it runs awesome out in the mountains, had an issue with my fuel I was using last year but other then that rips awesome it's a 2013 kit on a 2013 pro. Only complaint that I have is that it bogs with on and off the throttle around edmonton, but my arctic cat m1000 turbo does the same thing so I just leave it, i ride once or twice a year in edmonton

JDmotorhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool, how was the install, easy money or was there a lot of fooling around. Was the plug and play Bully dog a easy set up?

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool, how was the install, easy money or was there a lot of fooling around. Was the plug and play Bully dog a easy set up?

The bullydog is new this year, so nobody will have any real world answers for you on that, their is no set up involved. You can't make changes to the map. You just plug it in and hope for the best.

Top Bottom