Side vent material

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blastoff
how much were they, i had bought some for the belly pan protector I think they were well over a buck, The ones I bought for the side vents were 27 cents.
$27 for the bag I didn't count them and thats slave lake so I probly got riped off but I needed them Vent kit was from Mountian Magic I like it so far just dosen't come with enuf rivits imo The ski-doo rivits are alot harder to pull with the gun so I would think there better also a little longer

Make sure the rivets are aluminum pins not steel, The steel ones are way to strong for what is needed for this application.

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blastoff
how much were they, i had bought some for the belly pan protector I think they were well over a buck, The ones I bought for the side vents were 27 cents.
$27 for the bag I didn't count them and thats slave lake so I probly got riped off but I needed them Vent kit was from Mountian Magic I like it so far just dosen't come with enuf rivits imo The ski-doo rivits are alot harder to pull with the gun so I would think there better also a little longer

Make sure the rivets are aluminum pins not steel, The steel ones are way to strong for what is needed for this application.

I got a bag of the longer belly pan rivits so they are ok just costly

Top Bottom