side by side with tracks for handicapped driver

robber

Reaction score
My daughter (in her 30's) enjoyed riding quads and snowmobiles with the family, until she lost her arm in an accident. She can drive my 06 Rhino 450, and loves my 08 Grizzly with power steering, and left hand throttle. I put Camoplast mud and snow tracks on the Grizzly so she could play in the snow but she can only pull the steering to the left, not push it to the right. I would like to get a side by side with power steering and tracks so she could join us on the lake and some of the backroads around our cabin. The Grizzly even with power steering at low speed is hard to steer.

Finding demo models for her to tryout is near impossible. Any suggestions as to side by side, tracks, power and light steering would be appreciated. Typically she would be in less than three feet of snow, on a lake or on existing trails, speed is not a concern, it is for the sheer pleasure of enjoying the outdoors year round.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you could try a rental shop as suggested on a previous thread! Bamm utv in red deer ab has a few!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or yo could put tracks on the 450 grizzly? I would suggest a power steering kit though

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have tracks on a 2011 polaris rzr 900 and it is very easy to steer even in the deep stuff. But is a costly setup. As the tracks were 6000 new. It works great in the mountains and at home in the prairies.

Top Bottom