Sicamous

Drifter1

Reaction score
Who are u talking about ???

Is he wrong in saying that to some extent ??

sent while I should be drinking tea's

I think he is talking about Rene.

He is totally wrong in saying that I know some chicks the ride better then a lot of dudes.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh.... Well guess that goes to a personal opinion

He has one and so do u

sent while I should be drinking tea's

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's quite the role model, he told one gal i know that women dont belong on the mtn and should be home cooking dinner. Real winner.

Are you sure it wasn't a joke? He has always been very friendly to me and has invited me out to ride more than once... Just haven't had the time to get there yet.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's quite the role model, he told one gal i know that women dont belong on the mtn and should be home cooking dinner. Real winner.

really? I find this very hard to believe. actually, last ride, there was a chick at the cabin that came rollin up....I made a comment of how that is hot and that it is great to see. he agreed and said....looks like she can ride too! conflicting reports?

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im talking about Rene, he's totally wrong in all extents.

im not one for hearsay or spreading hearsay......so unless its from the horses mouth (which your account isn't) I wont believe it. im thinking it was a joke, he is very sarcastic. the guy is married with two daughters who he actually speaks of regularly, very proud father. lets turn this back around and keep it positive, sledding in Sicamous with Rene is a blast....no matter what gender...haha

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
really? I find this very hard to believe. actually, last ride, there was a chick at the cabin that came rollin up....I made a comment of how that is hot and that it is great to see. he agreed and said....looks like she can ride too! conflicting reports?

Yeah, I thought he took his gf riding too (pretty sure I've seen him doubling her in Krazy Canadians vid...), would be hard to make those kinds of statements and not have her use your nuts as a mountain bar the next trip up the hill! Don't know Rene but very hard to believe that from all the positive things you hear about him. PM him on this forum Idareyarene if you got issues with something he said, I suspect it might have been a joke.

Cool pics BTW Himark! :D

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Absolutely false. My daughter Ali has grown up sledding with Rene and his daughter Mikayla. You will not find a prouder father of the accomplishments of all of his children - especially his daughters. He has given nothing but encouragement to my daughter Ali since she started sledding in the mtns at 7. That was 10 years ago.

Plus his wife would kill him....

Why post this stuff if you did not hear it yourself?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I know rene personally and i can't believe any of that.... He has done nothing but promote women and sledding and has encouraged my daughter since very young to enjoy the sport...i suspect it was said in fun.........

And yes, his wife would kill him ;)

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I know rene personally and i can't believe any of that.... He has done nothing but promote women and sledding and has encouraged my daughter since very young to enjoy the sport...i suspect it was sad in fun.........

And yes, his wife would kill him ;)

Knowing Rene like you Ric, long before he was "famous". I agree. These comments do not match that mans actions.

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone there ?????

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com
Just read this crap on here after a friend called and let me know. The truth is actually that I often say we need more women and kids out here ridin. I have a 17 year old and 15 year old daughter , both have their own sleds and love ridin the mountains with me, they are my pride and joy!Don't know Dabesmiller or your gal friend but you should get your facts straight before you post **** on the Internet. It is not cool. Cheers, Rene.

Top Bottom