Shout out to Shifty and Spindrifts

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wanna just say thanks alot to Shifty for letting us use his garage to do some repairs.
Also to Glen for letting us use his shop to finish up the repair.Feels really good when something wrong happens and guys like this will open there door to you so you can get back on the trail..Thanks alot again

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hit a rock...no pics just bent a bracket for the a-arm,and snapped the bolt that goes through the bracket.Was more of a pain to remove the broken bolt than anything.

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have heard nothing but good things about both of these guys, I know that they Glen helped out a couple riuding buddies of mine the weekend before last, Top Notch. We ride McBride as much as we can and I look forward to stopping in and saying hi if I get there this year LOL, hopefully going on the 25, 26, 27th if i get the skud put back together

cudos to you both

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glen's definatly a good guy. Had no jets for my daughters sled on the weekend, sled was ready and waiting to be loaded when I arrived at Glen's shop in the morning. Thanks, you helped turn a good weekend into a great one for her!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys.. We try to do our best to keep you all ridin when something goes wrong. It's also bee great this year as i've had alot of peeps from out of town calling 7-10 days ahead of there trip to make sure i have the aftermarket goodies that they want in stock and then i install them either as soon as they get here or after there first day of riding, and have it readu to ride the next mornin. I'd also like to say thank you to all as our customer apprecation weekend last weekend had a great turn out and it was awesome that the local hotels and restaurants all donated stuff for our door prizes.. It's great how alot of the local businnesses can all work together to make one great community..

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wanna just say thanks alot to Shifty for letting us use his garage to do some repairs.
Also to Glen for letting us use his shop to finish up the repair.Feels really good when something wrong happens and guys like this will open there door to you so you can get back on the trail..Thanks alot again

No thanks needed my friends glad we could get you back on the road (trailer lights) and back on the snow! Looking forward to having you guys back up for some more ridding... Thanks for the kind words tho it means a lot to us small town boys we are always happy to help out!!

Shifty

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
And don't forget Shifty is famous....

Thanks for the call yesterday Glen....will speak with you shortly.

No thanks needed my friends glad we could get you back on the road (trailer lights) and back on the snow! Looking forward to having you guys back up for some more ridding... Thanks for the kind words tho it means a lot to us small town boys we are always happy to help out!!

Shifty

Attachments

• Shifty1.jpg
    Shifty1.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 28

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been serviced by Glenn before too,......and He is as good as they say.

You'll have to look back in some old posts to read the details,..... lol

I also took it up the Renshaw with Shifty, Rod, Barry, and their buddies last spring,.......lol

Great group of guys, looking forward this spring for round two.

Get your mind out of the gutter, its just sled talk

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K, seriously.

We'll be in McBride next week, see you guys on Monday

Top Bottom