Shout out to Chrisco & OK Tire Stony Plain

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Experienced a death wobble in our 13 Ram 3500 this past weekend. Wanted to get it checked. Phoned Monday to make an appointment they got me in Tuesday at 8am had diagnosis and quote back to me before 9am and fixed and ready for pick up by 1pm.

Great fast service and reasonable pricing!

Thanks Chrisco and your team!

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what was the issue?
Experienced a death wobble in our 13 Ram 3500 this past weekend. Wanted to get it checked. Phoned Monday to make an appointment they got me in Tuesday at 8am had diagnosis and quote back to me before 9am and fixed and ready for pick up by 1pm.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Did verbally abused you while you were there? Or that just me?

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brittany does well, Chris is lucky to have her. He really is a softy at heart Neil...

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There’s a reason I drive all the way there to get tires. And the best thing is I think he’s the only one that I ever had that balances good. They’re good at all speeds. Most places the have a shake at a certain speed, but never with Chris! The latest tires might shake at high speeds but they’re on my Tacoma so wouldn’t know if they shake at high speed. Can’t get there lol

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does he own the shop or something? I frequent parkland cycle and ok tire is just a couple doors down

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will say the same, super happy I got my winter truck tires there. They also found a couple other issues, fixed them and we were on our way. I’m on the opposite side of the city but I’ll go there again for sure.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on ! I'll have to start going there.

Top Bottom