Warning before you do business with Mountian Magic Sports Idaho

cadmo

Reaction score
Ok so i got used Push M1000 turbo kit, 1 of the turbos that was on the M2000 sled.

As it turns out the seld was blowen up and the turbine wheel wrecked. Someone inspected the wheel as when i was told about the possible issue by another SW member the housinng bolts were only finger tight.

After getting no where without me spending more money the fix the kit that i all ready paid for. Its went to paypal to resolve.

below is some communication, its amazing at first no problem returning it and now going back on his word.

-Emails from last to first

That's fine.

It's not like I told u to stick it in you butt. I did tell you as Is. I want make this right. I personally do not do pay pal so I will have my wife look into what we need to do. The turbo can note that bad or I would have been able to see it. If it is damaged it must be very minimal . Any way the only reason I sold it so cheap was I needed the money to cover bills .

So do not freek if it takes me a couple of days to respond.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

----- Reply message -----
Date: Tue, Aug 21, 2012 8:58 pm
Subject: Used Push M1000 Kit
To: "Kevin Hubbard"

Kevin,

I should have typed more on my previous post, but i still want to communicate through Paypal for documentation

But yes i do want to send it back.

But i have trust issues with you now, that I'm going to send it back and I'm not going to get my money back from you. Especially when you say you don't have the money.

Credit me the full amount through Paypal and ill send it back, with a tracking number and requiring a signature, that way we both protect ourselves.

Dylan

Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 9:21:31 PM
Subject: Re: Used Push M1000 Kit

So looks like you want to return it. That's is fine.
Send it back I will get you a refund .

I have been trying to get ken on the phone but he has been busy today.

I think you would be better off to get a new center cartridge but that's my 2 cents.

Date: Tue, Aug 21, 2012 9:36 am

What are the specs of the hybrid?
What size is it and what exh AR?

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

-----Original Message-----
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 09:34:14
To: Dylan Cadman

He has a used hybrid and will get me a new center.

Date: Tue, Aug 21, 2012 9:13 am

ok so i called kevin twice last night and just now, still no answer.

The crt section he has is it new, used?

also the hybrid turbo what configuration is it and is it new or used?

Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 8:36:37 PM

I just talked to him. Try again. Yes I will he was kind of busy when I talked to him. He said he got your msg.

Date: Mon, Aug 20, 2012 7:19 pm

can you have Ken call me, i called both his numbers he hasent called yet,

Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 8:09:08 PM

I just talked to ken. He has a high bread turbo he will let me have for 800 or a new center for 700 I will get the new one if you pay the 200.

Right now cash is real tight with me spending a month in hospital with my kid I will not have the money to refund you for a while. I can scrap up 500 but that's it for a new center cartridge.

Hope that's ok you would more or less have a new turbo.

Date: Mon, Aug 20, 2012 6:30 pm

Kevin,

Thanks for the fast reply

I tried calling Ken as well on both #'s but no answer

I think at this time returning its best to return it, im going to check shipping in the morning.

Dylan

Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 4:43:44 PM

I got your post. I will see if I can find a center cartridge.

If you want you might as well send it back a new center is 950 for that and I can't do that. I will see if push has one he can give me a deal on.

Date: Mon, Aug 20, 2012 3:31 pm
To: "mmsports@dcdi.net"

KEVIN,

WE HAVE BIG PROBLEMS!!!

So after meeting with Smokindave
and him asking Shane @twisted about my kit i got from you, Shane said to Dave
and me that the sled blew up and to check the turbine wheel as its most likly
****ed.

Well i unbolted the housing and as it turns out the bolts were
only finger tight and indeed the turbine wheel is sup

To paypal:
Kevin,
It’s unfortunate that it’s come to this but your offers in our emails is just not acceptable.

Your original offer to return the turbo kit is what I want plus you to pay the shipping back to you or your welcome to pick it up in Calgary. The offer to replace the centre section of the turbo is ridiculous that you think I’m going to spend more money on you misleading me to get a part that should have been usable, FYI that’s fraud.

In the ad for the turbo kit on post #11
You advertised it as “might have 75 miles” one would think that with only 75 miles it would be in as new condition and now have severe non usable damage to it.

Before any money was exchanged I asked you if everything was ok with the turbo kit on email and phone and you said yes it was ready to bolt on and that it would only require a boost and o2 gauges, well you shipped it without the 2009 and up Arctic Cat voltage regulator plus some missing hoses and clamps.
After speaking with other Snowest members they claim that you blew up the engine and could never get it to run right. Before the turbo was shipped to me someone had opened the up the turbo as the bolts were finger tight on the exhaust housing. We both know that it would have never been shipped that way from the manufacturer. Those bolts are usually so tight you need to put a torch or impact gun to them after use. Even with a replaced turbo centre section you will still have sold me a turbo kit that is a “lemon basket case with mis matched parts” that requires further spending to make it work.

I’ve been nice about this until now hoping you would step up as you first said, but there is no way I’m spending good money after bad for your centre section offer and still be left with your lemon kit.

I want all my money back
Dylan

Take this for what you want and eveyone can make their own decision but at least its out there for other buyers to be informed

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Well, I bought track port closures from these folks and was very happy. Posted some pictures with some broken ones at the end of the season. Without asking for a refund or credit, he PM'd (after seeing the pictures on another forum) for a Post Office addy and sent a whole new bag full including washers and rivets. I had more than enough to repair the damaged ones and may even have enough left over for another track.

For what it's worth, I was happy with them. Mind you this is not a Turbo that I was dealing with.

Top Bottom